MakeupEye MakeupFalse Eyelashestarte
Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey

tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey

A single set of vegan false lashes with a comfort-fit, cotton strip. Flash full, flirty, and flawless-looking lashes with these easy-to-use false lashes. The ultra-black, cruelty-free faux lashes dramatically boost volume and length with lightweight, vegan fibers that blend with your own lashes for a naturally bold effect. The comfort-fit, flexible band disappears into the lash line and is made of soft cotton for weightless wear. Just apply each set with the tartiest™ PRO lash adhesive (sold separately). It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan-friendly, ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested, free of latex and formaldehyde, and is safe for contact lens wearers. These tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes are available in three styles: Little Black Dress: everyday lashes to enhance your natural length Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes to add flirty length Goddess: multi-length fiber lashes to dramatically volumize lashes Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly Girl Boss: adds dramatic length and layered dimension Center of Attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey!
Mt Pleasant, MI
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Tina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love these lashes! I have big eyes so these were perfect! Very dramatic and bold!
Cedar Hill, TX
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Kristin S.
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Kristin S.
I love these lashes. They look great on and are comfortable. They are easy to apply. They are very full, with a good length, dark, and bold. My daughter loves using them too. They are great quality, and I will purchase them again.
Pippa Passes, KY
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Brooke F.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my new favorite lashes! The length is long and perfect. They are gorgeous, easy to apply, and felt so light all day. My eyes didn’t feel heavy or weighed down at any point, and I wore these for 13 hours today.
Alliance, OH
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these so much. Makes my eyes look so beautiful and I get so many complements.
These lashes are one of my absolute favorites. Whenever I would do my eyeshadow I would pop these on and or even just a simple natural look it would look great. They are not too dramatic and easy to apply.
Waianae, HI
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Jevie G.
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Wifey uploaded by Jevie G.
The band is pretty think on these, but that’s not a bad thing. That just means I can get more wear out of them. I picked this up because I like this style, it is different then my others. The reason for the 2 stars is because the pair I got, the flare is uneven and it is noticeable when you where them. I just may have gotten the bad one in the bunch. This has 2 layers to them, I’ll try to take a picture of the difference. In the picture I have the ends are next to eachother.
Hillsdale, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes (I have a few of them by tarte) are so comfortable and beautiful on the eye. The thick lash band is helpful for application and you can get quite a few wears on them with proper care! The only thing is the band is black and the thickness forces you to wear a liner so it disguises the black band but I don’t see that as much of an issue, really worth the price!
Pittsburgh, PA
Before these lashes I had never put on falsies myself. They made me feel so pretty , and were incredibly easy to put on. I was told that if you wash them in makeup remover you can wear more than once, and honestly they were amazing so I would suggest that. I absolutely loved them and would definitely buy again.
BEAUTIFUL!! When tarte launched the new lash styles last week I had to buy a couple of them. These are full, fluttery and glam!! They’re very multidimensional and have a nice curl. I’m definitely loving these lashes. They’re not too heavy either. They’re thick but very comfortable.
Springfield, MO
Really pretty, flirty lashes. I got at least five wears out of them, and I am HARD on lashes. They feel lightweight and comfortable to wear.

Looking for your answer?