BeautyEyeFalse Eyelashestarte
Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon

tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon

A single set of vegan false lashes with a comfort-fit, cotton strip. Flash full, flirty, and flawless-looking lashes with these easy-to-use false lashes. The ultra-black, cruelty-free faux lashes dramatically boost volume and length with lightweight, vegan fibers that blend with your own lashes for a naturally bold effect. The comfort-fit, flexible band disappears into the lash line and is made of soft cotton for weightless wear. Just apply each set with the tartiest™ PRO lash adhesive (sold separately). It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan-friendly, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, free of latex and formaldehyde, and is safe for contact lens wearers. These tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes are available in three styles: Little Black Dress: everyday lashes to enhance your natural length Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes to add flirty length Goddess: multi-length fiber lashes to dramatically volumize lashes Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly Girl Boss: adds dramatic length and layered dimension Center of Attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Anyone else have trouble with the lash band being too “thick” on these lashes? I can’t seem to make them more flexible no matter what I try! They’re not comfortable to wear but they look so pretty!!
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon!
Maggie W.
Jackson, NJ
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon uploaded by Maggie W.
I always try to keep a few pairs of these on hand! I’m a sucker for tarte lashes, but this particular style seems to be my favorite. They’re the perfect balance of wispy and full. The bands are thicker so they’re incredibly durable. I love that I can dress these up or down! Minimal trimming for me on the inner corners as well!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow lashes! I don't wear fake lashes very often. Ulta had all Tarte on sale and I added them last minute. I'm glad I did. I like this brand of lashes because they are well made. With the Tarte glue they stay on all night. I can get many uses out of them. Great value for the price, I will be buying more of these again.
Katie  W.
Ashburn, VA
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon uploaded by Katie  W.
Love these lashes! If you want a full lash that gives you lots of volume, these are awesome! Super comfy and easy to apply too. I've used them twice so far for some looks but will buy more in the future and keep using these!
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon uploaded by Amanda W.
tarte Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes Glamazon uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m completely in love with these lashes. So easy to apply and looks amazing. I don’t have one complaint.
Dion F.
Portage, MI
So cheap for such a luxurious lash! These lashes were thick, stunning, and full of volume. The packaging and name was adorable, and they gave me a very dramatic and cute Halloween moment! They will last if you keep them nice too! Would totally recommend to any false lash lovers! They look just as good and are way cheaper than extensions!
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
These lashes are really pretty but I personally find the thicker band more difficult to apply. I wear lashes almost everyday and still struggle any time I decide to use these. I love the lashes themselves but I do wish the band was a bit thinner to make application easier.
Britney W.
Casa Grande, AZ
Super fluffy, dramatic and reusable. Only lashes I wear and will ever wear. They are also affordable, middle range price but affordable
Annie A.
Newyork
Purchased at: Sephora
I was always into huda beauty lashes, but I Came accross these tarte lashes and I just love how they look so amazing. Although I always love tarte products but got to try this as well now 💚
Cody Dawn  M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
I am having such a hard time with Tarte’s lashes... I am an everyday lash wearer and have a ridiculous variety. Tarte’s look so pretty but they just want to stay stuck straight and won’t curve to my eye. If I get it on, one side or the other is going to pop up. I love the look of them, but I think I am going to stop buying Tarte and stick with Kiss, Ardell, velour etc
Tabitha K.
Flat Rock, MI
These have been my all-time go to lashes. They stay up perfectly on my eye and they last a very long time you can reuse them over and over again. Plus their gorg.