6 colors available

BY TARTE #19 in False Lashes

Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip

Available in 6 versions:

• Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
  • Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
  • Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
  • Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
  • Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
  • Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Made in Indonesia.

• Are these lashes worth the prices?2 Answers
  • Is the black band on the lashes visible? 3 Answers
  • Dose this product come with glue 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Felina M.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
My ulta had a display for these for months without carrying them and I'd always look to check if they were in stock, when they finally were I was so excited, they looked like mink lashes for less than 20, so I was beyond excited. However when I got home and tried them I had so much difficulty, the band was soo thick and stiff, I had so much trouble putting them on. When I finally did get them on, they were incredibly heavy all night. They are no doubt beautiful but I've had better luck and comfortability with $6 lashes. Personally I wouldn't recommend these, and I've worn lashes for years.
Alicea C.
Alicea C.
Owensboro, KY
I usually never wear falsies because they take a 100 and a half year for me to put on but, once I got these one I loved them! Almost the perfect amount of drama, and for me I'd wear them everyday if I had the time to. Would recommend to someone looking.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
Azusa, CA
I love these lashes they last a long time and look natural on me just use duo glue the one in the pink bottle it's amazing and goes with your eyeliner for a more natural look and blends in with them I love them
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
these eyelashes are really great! they're one of my favorite styles, lashband is easy to work with and they're reusable. still would rather buy ardell bc of the price point but these are worth the money.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase.
Emily F.
Emily F.
These lashes are so adorable!! I bought these for a New Year's Eve party and they were perfect!! Super comfortable and looked real!!
Kandra Y.
Kandra Y.
Omg I think an angle made these lashes cause they are too perfect. They last about 4 days would totally buy.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Provo, UT
These lashes really are gorgeous. The only thing is the band is so thick and stiff. It makes them very difficult to work with as far as putting them on. The corners kept popping up no matter what I did. The strip was also covered in the adhesive that kept it in the package which made them very difficult to apply as well. Once they were on they were very uncomfortable and itchy. I wouldn't say that my eyes are usually sensitive to falsies but these drove me nuts. After I took them off I soaked them in rubbing alcohol to try to remove the sticky reside but even after that it's still there. It's nice because then they will stay in their package but it's annoying when trying to apply them. They were so pretty, but there are other beautiful lashes that don't cause as many problems as these.
Shey J.
Shey J.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm a huge lash lover. I love everything from $30 luxury high-end lashes to corner store $1.50 for a trio set lashes. I purchased these in the style Center of Attention and if I could I would rate them with an overall 3.5.

Style wise: they're absolutely beautiful. They're also some of the most comfortable dynamic lashes I've ever worn as the band is very thin and light. The only reason I'm giving them such a low score is because these lashes only lasted 2-3 washes and for $12 a pop, these should NOT fall apart the way they did. I cleaned them with a gentle and experienced hand and even then the band stretched apart, rendering them useless. (Frankly, my dollar store lashes last longer than these did.)

I might purchase another pair because they were beautiful while they lasted but I would not recommend purchasing if you aren't the type to spend a lot on lashes or if you want something reusable.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I bought these lashes becasue I got the maneater set from Ulta and liked the quality of the lashes so I was killing time at Sephora and picked up this style and another. I like the look of the lashes  and the feel of the lashes themselves. The band however is another story. The band is thick which is not too much of an issue. but it is very rigid. It was a bit difficult applying. Needed numerous adjustments to get it on and even when I had the edges adhere the center would pop off. I love the style of the lashes but the band makes me not want to buy anymore from them.
Kavya P.
Kavya P.
Is the black band on the lashes visible?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand to buy?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Are these lashes pricey?
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Portsmouth, NH
How many times can I use this lashes? Thanks for your help!
How do u get it for free