BY TARTE #38 in False Lashes

Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip

Available in 6 versions:

• Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
  • Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
  • Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
  • Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
  • Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
  • Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Made in Indonesia.

Buy on Sephora*
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
My ulta had a display for these for months without carrying them and I'd always look to check if they were in stock, when they finally were I was so excited, they looked like mink lashes for less than 20, so I was beyond excited. However when I got home and tried them I had so much difficulty, the band was soo thick and stiff, I had so much trouble putting them on. When I finally did get them on, they were incredibly heavy all night. They are no doubt beautiful but I've had better luck and comfortability with $6 lashes. Personally I wouldn't recommend these, and I've worn lashes for years.
Alicea C.
Owensboro, KY
I usually never wear falsies because they take a 100 and a half year for me to put on but, once I got these one I loved them! Almost the perfect amount of drama, and for me I'd wear them everyday if I had the time to. Would recommend to someone looking.
Myriam M.
Azusa, CA
I love these lashes they last a long time and look natural on me just use duo glue the one in the pink bottle it's amazing and goes with your eyeliner for a more natural look and blends in with them I love them
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
these eyelashes are really great! they're one of my favorite styles, lashband is easy to work with and they're reusable. still would rather buy ardell bc of the price point but these are worth the money.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase.
Emily F.
These lashes are so adorable!! I bought these for a New Year's Eve party and they were perfect!! Super comfortable and looked real!!
Kandra Y.
Omg I think an angle made these lashes cause they are too perfect. They last about 4 days would totally buy.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I need to preface this by saying that I never wear fake lashes. I am not particular good at putting them on, and as a mom/teacher, I don’t have many occasions to practice/ wear them. However, my Halloween costume this year (voodoo doll) required them, so I picked up a pair of the Maneater lashes as a part of a set that also included tarte’s lash adhesive. When I put on the first pair, I was pleasantly surprised. They went on easily and for such dramatic lashes, they were pretty darn comfortable. After eyeball #1 done, I was considering becoming a lash wearer. However, eye #2 was still waiting. When I went to remove the lash from the case, I realized it was in two pieces. At this point, one lash was attached, I was leaving my house shortly, and I had no other lashes... so I fought to attach the two pieces. It was not fun (again being a lash amateur to begin with) and looked less than fabulous... but since I was in costume, it was okay. If I was going out for a fancy night on the town, I would’ve been really peeved. The lash glue is black (which I liked) and would have meant I couldn’t simply remove lash #1 and move on. I would have had to redo the whole eye. Why 4 stars then? When I reached out to tarte, their customer service was excellent.
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
These lashs are absolutely gorgeous. They look just like a mink lash. They are probably the nicest lashes I’ve ever seen before. I bought my pair in a deluxe kit with a few other goodies too. Not too sure the name of these, it never said on the box. I was so excited when I took it home to try these on. I did a full glam and wanted some major lash. I went to go fit them on and it was so hard. The band was so thick and stiff, it was hard to curve around my eye. So I eventually was able to cut them to fit my eye after about 5 minutes. I put glue on the strip and struggled putting these on. The strip just would not lay on my lash line. I finally got them on and they were sooooo heavy. I mean, I could not even wear them for 10 mins before ripping them off. They are so gorgeous but are not wearable.
Lauren J.
I really like these lashes. I just bought them in “Flirt”. I was between those and “Center of attention”. Almost ended up buying both, but I went on a lash buying spree recently. So, I decided to just get one pair. I went with “Flirt” because I liked the way that they overlap and cross. It reminds me of Britney Spears, who has beautiful eyes and is one of my favorite icons. Plus, I have naturally long lashes and didn’t want anything too crazy. I used to wear ridiculous lashes. But, I’ve been liking lighter lashes that blend in more. I wore these on Halloween. I really liked how they looked. They were long, but also a bit more spaced out and glam. I did have to cut them a bit because I have small eyes. I’ve never cut lashes before, so I just snipped a little off of each lash to be safe and it worked out. I’d recommend these. Tarte is also known for being a great brand. There’s a lash type for everyday and everyone.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand to buy?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Are these lashes pricey?
Josephine D.
Portsmouth, NH
How many times can I use this lashes? Thanks for your help!
Kavya P.
Is the black band on the lashes visible?
Nicole S.
Ste anne , MB
I'm curious about hown many wears you can get out of a set of these lashes?