BeautyEyeFalse Eyelashestarte
Tarteist PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes

Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip

Available in 6 versions:

• Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
  • Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
  • Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
  • Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
  • Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
  • Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Made in Indonesia.

i’ve only tried the girl boss lashes and i’m curious; what other lashes from tarte does everyone recommend?
HaaS any one tried these are they any good?
It’s for free ?
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes!
Product Highlights
Love love love this first time trying them and they look amazing! Easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes! A little pricey but definitely worth it good quality and could prolly get a couple uses out of them! in reviews
...and they blend right in with my natural lashes, but still giving me a dramatic look! in reviews
Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase. in reviews
Kaylee G.
Baltimore, MD
I got the - tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes in the style “goddess” and they’re pretty cute and give a dramatic look. I haven’t tried them yet but I already know they’re high quality and really good. The lashes are really cheap too so it’s worth it + they’re reusable. I fw them and can’t wait to try them.
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Maria S.
These lashes are beautiful. They open up my small eyes so much. They are really Easy clean to re use. I love pairing it up with the tarte glue too!
Alexis B.
Vienna, WV
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Alexis B.
I love tarte lashes. I get multiple uses out of them and they feel so lightweight! They are well worth the price :)
kendra M.
Gallup, NM
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by kendra M.
These are my all time favorites will always repurchase! Wispy long gorgeousssss! I’ve never lost them they stay on great! they’re just all around perfect they fit perfectly they don’t irritate my eyes they are stunning!!!!!!!!!!! 🖤😱💃🏻 my forever lashes
Samantha T.
Valley Lee, MD
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Samantha T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lashes! They’re not too over the top and dramatic, but still great for a night out. I managed to grab them on sale. They were easy to apply and stayed on all night long. They’re still in perfect condition so I’m hoping to get some more use out of them.
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beautiful quality. Soft. May need some trimming. The band blends in and I like the variety of styles. Mine are more natural but add lots of fullness.
Kathy C.
Wharton, NJ
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Kathy C.
My new favorite lashes they are so comfortable and love how they pop my eyes want to wear them all the time now ☺️
Jary P.
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Jary P.
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Jary P.
Natural, voluminous, cruelty free, totally recommend to anyone! They are a bit more expensive than others, but usually you can get them together with either, mascara or liner. My eye color is brown and they make my eyes wow!🥰. .. i would definetley buy more!!! #tarte #lovethis brand tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes
Jealyne R.
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Jealyne R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are okay. I wish they were fuller and thicker for a more dramatic look. But if you want a more natural look then go for them. Also I think the more “natural look” eyelashes should be at a much cheaper price.
Kayla  C.
Detroit, MI
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes uploaded by Kayla  C.
I love these eyelashes even though I’m still getting used to using false lashes. They aren’t too bulky, clean easily, these tarts ones were pretty easy to apply and i actually loved the look In the end.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pamela W.
North Vancouver , BC
il y a 2 ans
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes ? I received Lashes in a cruelty free subscription box called Bare Terre recently but I've never worn lashes before and I'm curious to know how do they work and are they comfortable is there a specific glue what's the best glue how do I even put it on....
Kelly O. il y a 2 ans
I always use the DUO eyelash glue.... Sephora carries it (as does some local drug stores.) I put the glue on the lashes, leave them sit for 45 seconds so glue is sticky, then use tweezers to place them on the top lashes. Personally I line up the outer corners first, then line up the rest. They make a huge difference, and much cheaper in comparison to lash extensions. You got this girl!