BY TARTE #24 in False Lashes

Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip

Available in 6 versions:

• Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
  • Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
  • Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
  • Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
  • Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
  • Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Made in Indonesia.

• Has anyone tried the tarte lashes in the style "G... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the tarte lash flash eye set any good? tarte Tarteist™ PRO Las...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used Tarte lashes?tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Fre...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love love love this first time trying them and they look amazing! Easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes! A little pricey but definitely worth it good quality and could prolly get a couple uses out of them! " in 73 reviews
  • "I can hardly ever find lashes that I like, but these are amazing! They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. The band fits comfortably on my lash line, they're super black, and they blend right in with my natural lashes, but still giving me a dramatic look! " in 60 reviews
  • "Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase. " in 25 reviews
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Goddess more...
I'm a newbie when it comes to applying lashes so please no negative comments towards the photo. What I love most about the tarte lashes in particular is that this can be both natural looking and dramatic depending on your eye makeup. It doesn't feel "hard/fake" like some brands out there and the best part! It's inexpensive! (At least to me) I've always wanted a pair of Lilly lashes but couldn't fathom the thought of spending $30 on one set. When I discovered the Tarte Goddess lashes, I fell in love. Great for maybe 5+ uses if you take good care of them.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I need to preface this by saying that I never wear fake lashes. I am not particular good at putting them on, and as a mom/teacher, I don’t have many occasions to practice/ wear them. However, my Halloween costume this year (voodoo doll) required them, so I picked up a pair of the Maneater lashes as a part of a set that also included tarte’s lash adhesive. When I put on the first pair, I was pleasantly surprised. They went on easily and for such dramatic lashes, they were pretty darn comfortable. After eyeball #1 done, I was considering becoming a lash wearer. However, eye #2 was still waiting. When I went to remove the lash from the case, I realized it was in two pieces. At this point, one lash was attached, I was leaving my house shortly, and I had no other lashes... so I fought to attach the two pieces. It was not fun (again being a lash amateur to begin with) and looked less than fabulous... but since I was in costume, it was okay. If I was going out for a fancy night on the town, I would’ve been really peeved. The lash glue is black (which I liked) and would have meant I couldn’t simply remove lash #1 and move on. I would have had to redo the whole eye. Why 4 stars then? When I reached out to tarte, their customer service was excellent.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Girl Boss more...
So I’m a huge lover of Ardell & Eylure lashes BUT when Tarte came out with their lash line I decided to give theirs a try. Now, when I ordered them online they looked a little different than when I received my package. They look really cheap, in my opinion, so I assumed they would look the same way on BUT they fooled me. I LOVE these lashes. I did cut them so they do fit my eye shape & size; which is recommended that we all do with any lashes. They look amazing on & I love the volume & length they give. I have not tried any other lashes from their collection but I will soon. 👍🏼

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free LashesThe Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadowAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Kookie A.
Review for: Center of Attention more...
😩😍😭

I can just cry right now!
This is my first time using
( Center of Attention) & I Just LOVE LOVE LOVE
the way these babies feel, Very light on my eyelids so you dont feel them there! It looks very natural but gives a fierce look ! They had other styles
that were not so dramatic but I love dramatic
& dramatic loves me 😂🤪.

I bought this from gem from Sephora for $12.
I cut a little piece of the edge for my preference
because my eyelids like super small LOL! These
lashes are cruelty free meaning that they are NOT
tested on any animals whatsoever 🙅🏻‍♀️

I definitely RECOMMEND! Tarte you go again 🤚🏼😉!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Products inside:
•Lash Flash eye set which includes: tarteist lash paint mascara, white gold tarteist PRO liner/ white gold tarteist PRO glitter liner, black tarteist PRO lash adhesive, & tarteist PRO cruelty free lashes.
•Delightful Discoveries Skincare & Color set which includes: Pack Your Bags 911 undereye rescue patches, brighter days highlighting moisturizer, spotlight Rainforest of the Sea twinkle stick highlighter, & fake awake eye highlight
•Not So Slick oil-absorbing blotting papers
•tarteist creamy matte lip paint in 'birthday suit'
•Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in 'paaarty'

*** can all be found @ tarte.com
Macy A.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Goddess more...
I have bought 7 of these this year and they are incredible!!! People tell me all the time, “I love your lashes, you’re so lucky!” And “Those are incredible!” I clean them with an old tooth brush and then let them soak in warm, soapy water and put them back on the tray and they last so long. My favorite beauty product by far!
Amberly S.
Review for: Goddess more...
The goddess lashes are gorgeous. They do take a little extra work to get them to sit right. The band is on the thicker side and is black so definitely a lash that needs to be paired with liner. The lashes themselves are super soft and fluffy. I've gotten about 4 uses out of them so far and they are still holding up perfectly fine. All in all there are definitely great lashes at a lower price point but these are nice if you're looking for a good dramatic lash and wanting to splurge.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Goddess more...
These Goddess lashes are one of my favorite pair to wear! They look amazing when your going for that glam all out look but not to dramatic. The best thing about these are as long as you take very great care of them and wash them gently you can wear them up to 10-15 times, but only if you wash them gently with a gentle facial oil or brush cleanser I would recommend brush cleanser from Parian Spirit to clean all you Lashes.
Jessica W.
Paducah, Ky
Cruelty free guys! How can you not give them a try. I’m a serial eyelash wearer. More often than not I only get one or two uses out of a set because of how hard it is to get the glue off. This set I’ve wore several times because the glue that came with stuck well but was easy to clean off. Not to mention that the glue was black!! How awesome is that?! It matched the lashes and the liner which was fantastic!!
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
These lashes are beautiful. I have the Sweetheart ones and they are the perfect balance of natural and glam. My natural lashes are short and basically invisible. So lashes with too much drama just look ridiculous on me. However, I don’t want to put in the work to put on lashes and have them not make much of a difference. These are the perfect lashes. And they’re reusable, so definitely worth the money!
Josephine D.
Portsmouth, NH
How many times can I use this lashes? Thanks for your help!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand to buy?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Are these lashes pricey?
Kavya P.
Is the black band on the lashes visible?
Anmarie M.
Staten Island, NY
Dose this product come with glue