BY TARTE

A collection of creamy PRO eyeshadow singles in a range of high-impact metallics.

Shadow pans can pop-out to save in any magnetic palette!

Product performance: Shadow slay with these mega-metallic eyeshadows with a crease-free, satin powder formula in on-trend tarteist™ PRO shades. The rich, longwearing lusters include a range of artistic bold and wearable warm shades, with a finely-milled metallic formula that delivers smooth, blendable pigment with no heavy glitter or messy fallout. Mineral pigments deliver deep-toned, multi-dimensional color while the ophthalmologist tested eyeshadow helps soothe, soften and deliver seamless, lid-locking pigment. Each sleek single eyeshadow comes in an individual magnetic compact, or you can pop out the pan and build your own fierce shadow wardrobe using the tarteist™ PRO custom magnetic palette.

Pin Up Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, dimethiconol, zinc stearate, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Shake Down Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, aluminum, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, aluminum hydroxide, silica, acrylates copolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288).

Grind Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, aluminum, dimethiconol, zinc stearate, aluminum hydroxide, silica, acrylates copolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dame Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, synthetic fluorphlogopite, dimethiconol, zinc stearate, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Scandal Ingredients: Dimethicone, mica, talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ultramarines (CI 77007), copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Scarlet Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Whiskey Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, calcium sodium borosilicate, talc, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Speakeasy Ingredients: Dimethicone, mica, talc, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Pokerface Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Hussy Ingredients: Mica, dimethicone, talc, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, acrylates copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Sinful Ingredients: Dimethicone, mica, talc, aluminum, zinc stearate, dimethiconol, silica, aluminum hydroxide, acrylates copolymer, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• I've been looking at these metallic eyeshadows. Should I ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for everyday eyeshadows that last thr...3 Answers
  • What colour is Dame similar to? Do you know any dupes?2 Answers
tarte Tarteist™ Metallic Shadow
  • "This Eyeshadow works wonders, stays on all day and the metallic look is just life! It's become a part of my daily routine to put this on with the rest of my makeup. It's a must have." in 18 reviews
  • "Absolutely one of my party's shadow in the wooooorlddd! Love it! My favorite color, is long lasting, the texture is amazing. Easy to apply and the pigment is beautiful! I receive it from a friend and actually is one of the best gifts " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this product! It's VERY sparkly and blends easily. Perfect for every day or just fir occasions." in 5 reviews
  • "These shadows are super pigmented and creamy and I absolutely love them and even though they're expensive they're totally worth the money and I just can't get enough of them and I recommend these very much to anyone who loves a great high end eyeshadow " in 4 reviews
  • "metallic and shines most definitely defines this eyeshadow. love this product and highly recommended this for outgoing makeup lovers" in 3 reviews
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Review for: Scarlet more...
This eyeshadow is so pretty. It is a little pricey for just one shade, however the quality is up there and it stays put for quite awhile. I love the variety of colors that this brand has to offer.
Robyn D.
Review for: Hussy more...
From my first impression, this shadow is wonderful. Creamy not patchy. Buildable very metallic but not duochromatic. Not a deal breaker, but I do love this shadow for a monochrome or for more packed on Glam too. I like the single but so much packaging for a single eyeshadow. However I got it on sale and for the price got value.
Nathalia V.
Review for: Other more...
Then tarteist pro travel pallet is my new go to these days. I like the mix between neutral and smokey colors. That look great with my brown eyes. Tarte has always been one of my favorite brands. I would recommend this to anyone
Ella O.
Review for: Shake Down more...
LOVE THIS SHADOW! It’s so creamy and pigmented. I have the Rainforest of the Sea Vol. 1 Palette too and the formula is great! Tarte has my favorite eyeshadow formula!
Mona N.
Review for: Whiskey more...
I really wanted something bronze to put all over the lid in the summer days where Im in a rush and just want something cute without doing work. This is awesome! It works just by using your finger and you get the most color pay off! When I use this, I dont even use a transition shade or anything in the crease. I literally just smudge "whiskey" on all over my lid and I get this beautiful bronze, effortless look for summer time! Definitely recommend!
(Btw tarte has the cutest packaging I love it!)
Megan A.
Toronto
This shadow is amazing! These are great for your lid and some colors could also double as highlighter! This works great when you wet your brush and apply your shadow! I love it so much and would recommend to anyone
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
The pigment in this eyeshadow is INCREDIBLE! I love to use fun bright colors from time to time and these singles are absolutely amazing. Very smooth application with very little fallout and amazing color payoff.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from tarte. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Heather E.
Maumee, OH
Review for: Grind more...
This metallic shadow has been fabulous. The shade 'Grind' a taupey silver, goes with literally everything. It leaves a classy shimmer that's not too overpowering but just enough to make your look seem special or like you put a little extra class into your makeup. It's metallic, not glitter.  This is not a shadow for 14 year old girls. It's woman shimmer with a little extra shine. Plus it makes my hazel eyes pop! I would like to see Tarte do a metallic palette. Their shadow is smooth and pigmented just right. Highly recommend.
Anna L.
Review for: Dame more...
I can’t rave enough about Tarte. My goodness. I love this color too. It’s a lovely warm rust color. More red than orange and I adore it. I use it quite often. Pigment is lovely, formula is smooth and satisfying. Color lasts for several hours with primer of course. I would love to try more of these colors just based on my love of this one.
Mary F.
I have been looking for everyday eyeshadows that last throughout the day, how durable are these shadows when it comes to all day longevity?
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
What colour is Dame similar to? Do you know any dupes?
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I was thinking of trying this shade in pearl as a highlighter. Anyone bought it yet and tried it out?
Bonnie T.
I've been looking at these metallic eyeshadows. Should I get these or would kat von d metal crush eyeshadows be better?

back