BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
janaaa ..
miramar
I loveeee this product! I always use it. It lasts for a very long time for me. The price is definitely worth the price. I bought it online and you can find it in store. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Katelyn E.
I do love the colors that are in this set, but I don't like how drying they are. It did not meet my expectations because I did not think that they would be this drying. I probably won't buy again.
Amanda C.
I love the lip paints and these minis are perfect for on the go , in your purse or when on a trip. Pigment is PERFECT, it isn't drying , and it lasts about 4 hrs
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I'm OBSESSED with this set! Both colors work so well with my skin tone,I can't choose a fav. The Tarte Formula is magical. It leaves my lips soft and smooth. The matte doesn't dry down hard. I was so amazed when I smacked my lips and I was able to still easily rub them together but not have xfer. This set is awesome if you want to play around with colors or just try lip paints out to see if you like them!
Alexsandra R.
Absolutely love these lip paints. I can't feel them on my lips most of the day and they don't wear down until a lot of drinks and eating ! Best liquid lipstick I have actually ever owned. I recommend it to everyone to get the small sample sets because you get two colors for half the price. A little goes a long way so the small tubes last a long time
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
I love this lipstick,,I can wear it every occasion.and yes this lipstick meets my expectations. And I'm almost out of this product, I'm going to buy this product again.
Celeste A.
Wilmington, DE
Cutest packaging and such a convenient size to keep in your purse or makeup bag. Very pigmented and the colors look like they should. After I let the swatches dry I rubbed my finger across it and nothing came off! Feels smooth on your lips, I will be buying these again for sure!
Praise F.
Good travel size but doesnt smell very nice at all. The pigment is strong but overall very good. Not for sensitive lips.
Zoila L.
Estoy enamorada de este kit, los colores son geniales y la textura que queda en tus labios es genial. No se hacen grumos y dura todo el dia. Lo recomiendo 100% su precio en comparacion a la calidad es genial y lo compraria de nuevo con los ojos cerrados.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love tartes lip paints they don’t feel like they’re drying your lips out and they’re a good price for what you’re getting I got this for $12 at Sephora and I love them they’re in the color fomo and rose.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?