BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I received this liquid matte lip paint as part of my birthday gift this year from Sephora. I love the shade. It looks great on my skin tone. I use it with a brown lip liner and to it off with this lip paint. It looks great that way. It dries to a complete matte add is transfer proof. The shade is called birthday suit. I love this color on me.
Mahaylah E.
I got this little lip paint from a birthday bag at ulta. I Love tarte and the product formula but my skin tone does not work well with this lipstick! I would however recommend this color (birthday suit) to a fair toned skin color. The smell is a minty fresh scent and you can purchase this at ulta or sephora. tarte Cosmeticstarte tarteist™ Lip Wardrobe Vol. II
Aj S.
I love the Nude shade! It's very lightweight on the lips, applies evenly, and it's very moisturizing for matte lipsticks. The nude shade compliments my skin very well. The other shade, which is a mauve shade smells like mint. I have tried this on my lip and it also has the same properties the nude color does. However, this shade doesn't compliment my skin tone so I done use that one.
Alexa C.
Harlingen, TX
This lipstick product has really good pigment and I love the over all feeling on the lips it’s not sticky nor streaky though I wish it had a longer lasting effect on me at least it last about 1hrs and I have to retouch various times but I all around love this product I will keep buying it in the future definitely worth it and I recommend moisturizing your lips before application for a better outcome.
Rebeca R.
I love these. Absolutely love them!!! I don't use that many lip products, so the variety of small containers is perfect - I know I won't have to throw any of them away because they get too old. The colors are rich, and the matte look is super classy. Love them all!
Nina G.
A small deluxe sized product but it is great. Love the cute small packaging. Eve though it is small, it gives a good amount to try before you buy the full product. It goes on creamy and does dry matte. The perfect product to get if you want to try out this brand for the first time.
Afnan A.
Tallahassee , FL
These are incredible they feel so soft and they don't transfer everywhere, the color pay off is magnificent and honestly they feel like silk they aren't too drying either. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it comes off a lot as opposed to stay on all day. Eating is a big issue with it. Since it comes off on the inside parts of the lips.
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
Love the colors first of all!! Love the matte finish and love how it feels on my lips, super lightweight, you don’t really feel you have lipgloss on! Last but not least it is long lasting for sure! Super good! tarte tarteist™ Lip Wardrobe Vol. II
Jordyn A.
Ephrata
Got this in the Birthday collection obviously the color Birthday Suit. AMAZING. No streaking, easy to apply, last long. Recommend to anyone looking for a great long lasting matte liquid lipstick. Btw, Birthday suit is the perfect shade for any occasion. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I really like the formula it's so pigmented and has a weightless feel and is long lasting. I haven't noticed in cracking or rolling of the product which I like and doesn't turn in to a whacked out lip liner by the end of the night I definitely recommend this brand.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?