BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• Is the formula creamy and long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany M.
Stewartstown
I received these in a birthday bag from sephora and I'm a big fan of nudes so I loved them. Smooth and clean application and very long wear. The shades are perfect for anyone that loves a good nude shade. I'd absolutely recommend this product. My sister absolutely loves it as well
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
i got this in the color "birthday suit" for my birthday from sephora and i normally am not a fan of matte lipsticks but i loved this one! it did not dry out my lips and wasn't chalky feeling like most matte lipsticks. i would definately buy again in a different color though.
Harika T.
This is a very nice liquid lipstick . The color stays for a very long time. If you bloat it initially the color stays on and it does not get transferred. It’s a little matte so you need to hydrate ur lips before applying. It’s my first time using this. Will def recommend
Anna O.
This was my first foray into the liquid lipstick world. It went on easily and I loved the color. It stays on a long time, is easy to apply, and looks great! I was very impressed. I'm not really a make up expert so if I could make it work than anyone can!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
All of their lip stick colors are amazing. I get mine at Ulta. I ever towards pinks and nudes but lately I've snagged a few reds. They last forever and are so easy to apply. Just be aware once you put it on, it's staying for hours!
Melanie S.
Waterbury, CT
This is a stay on lip color my friends continuously ask me what I’m wearing and by who it’s by and the brush makes it very easy to apply I would continue to use tarts products because it clearly works and why not to continue to buy
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Love the color and the matte look it gives my lips. Doesn’t dry them out either. I got it in an ipsy bag but will definitely purchase more shades. The only thing is I wish it lasted longer on and I didn’t have to reapply so often!
Caroline M.
These 2 colors are AMAZING!! I got them in the magic star tarte pallete and they work amazingly. The brush in it works great for applying it to my lips the mattifying one doesn’t make your lips look dry like others do. Overall I love this product and suggest to anyone!!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love this lip paint. The colors are gorgeous, very easy to apply and very long lasting. The price is affordable too, cute packaging. I purchased mine at Ulta and tarte's official website. I highly recommend this to others.
Sarah C.
This might be one of the best lip colors I have ever tried. It’s simple to apply, and leaves my lips feeling moisturized without being sticky. It stays on forever, so there’s no need for constant reapplication.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?