BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• Is the formula creamy and long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?2 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints5 Answers
Tabitha W.
I love this product it isn't harsh on the skin doesn't stain. I have used this product multiple times and haven't been dissatisfied once. I received this as a gift and instantly used it it is very easy to apply and would recommend it to others.
🐸☕️
I lala love the lip paint by tarte! It's amazing!!! The packaging is cute and it met my expectations! I would recommend it to others and i am a repeat user on it! I loved it!!!
Jenifer M.
Lincoln Park , MI
This tarte lip product has an amazing minty smell. It is really  conforatble to wear on the lips . I tend to use it a lot and love that there are so mang color options.
janaaa ..
miramar
I loveeee this product! I always use it. It lasts for a very long time for me. The price is definitely worth the price. I bought it online and you can find it in store. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Nina G.
A small deluxe sized product but it is great. Love the cute small packaging. Eve though it is small, it gives a good amount to try before you buy the full product. It goes on creamy and does dry matte. The perfect product to get if you want to try out this brand for the first time.
Jordyn A.
Ephrata
Got this in the Birthday collection obviously the color Birthday Suit. AMAZING. No streaking, easy to apply, last long. Recommend to anyone looking for a great long lasting matte liquid lipstick. Btw, Birthday suit is the perfect shade for any occasion. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Laura Lynn P.
Irving, TX
I'm normally not a big fan of liquid lipstick because it feels very dry on the lips, but Tarte's liquid lipsticks have been a pleasant surprise. They dry down to a matte finish, but are much more comfortable to wear than other liquid lipsticks I've tried. I would definitely be willing to try them in multiple colors.
Katelyn E.
I do love the colors that are in this set, but I don't like how drying they are. It did not meet my expectations because I did not think that they would be this drying. I probably won't buy again.
Cierra b.
I got this lipstick from a friend as a gift. My honest response is that it absolutely looked stunning on my lips it was a very pretty purple color and I wear quite often! I highly recommend getting this espically if you don't know if you will like it the smaller package allows you to see if you would want a larger one!
Oona B.
Brooklyn, NY
These lip paints are so cute! The colors aren't really everyday wear colors,  but that's ok. I like this formula, because although it's a liquid lipstick, it doesn't dry down totally matte, which means it's a little less drying and is more natural. I would buy again.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?

back