Lauren L.
I had such high expectations for these mini Tarte lip paints but unfortunately this product fell short. I never use up full-sized lip products so I figured it would be more economical to buy mini versions off Tarte's website. I had tried the shade fomo before and loved how creamy it was. But I quickly realized the mini ones had a different formula. The lip paints were quite sticky and streaky upon application. Once applied, it was very drying and showed every crack on my lips. Save your money and buy the full sized version instead.