Thailia S.
apple valley
Now let me tell you why I gave it a four stars instead of five. So I got these little ones because they came free with my order, so I thought let me try it out. When I first put it on this s*** was sticky as hell and I was so uncomfortable that I was going to take it off but I left it on and gave it a chance once it was dry ooooo god it felt so light weight and it stayed on really good like I was eating food and forgot it was on and looked in the mirror after and seen oh snap my lipstick is still on!!