BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• Is the formula creamy and long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?2 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints5 Answers
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
Gonna have to give this product a 5 as it is true to color in the packaging, is fast drying and is matte!! Can’t be sure on the price as this came in either my Ipsy or my Allure Beauty box. Will be purchasing lip paint in other colors in the near future since I have tried this and like the quality of this. First time I have ever tried any Tarte product! tarte tarteist™ Lip Wardrobe Vol. II
Thailia S.
Apple valley , CA
Now let me tell you why I gave it a four stars instead of five. So I got these little ones because they came free with my order, so I thought let me try it out. When I first put it on this s*** was sticky as hell and I was so uncomfortable that I was going to take it off but I left it on and gave it a chance once it was dry ooooo god it felt so light weight and it stayed on really good like I was eating food and forgot it was on and looked in the mirror after and seen oh snap my lipstick is still on!!
Celeste A.
Wilmington, DE
Cutest packaging and such a convenient size to keep in your purse or makeup bag. Very pigmented and the colors look like they should. After I let the swatches dry I rubbed my finger across it and nothing came off! Feels smooth on your lips, I will be buying these again for sure!
Lauren L.
I had such high expectations for these mini Tarte lip paints but unfortunately this product fell short. I never use up full-sized lip products so I figured it would be more economical to buy mini versions off Tarte's website. I had tried the shade fomo before and loved how creamy it was. But I quickly realized the mini ones had a different formula. The lip paints were quite sticky and streaky upon application. Once applied, it was very drying and showed every crack on my lips. Save your money and buy the full sized version instead.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am obsessed with these! I have tried many different shades and they are all so beautiful. I love the finish and how it almost melts into your lips. Super creamy and luscious. I received my first one in an Ipsy bag and have since purchased 4!
Daniela c.
Fresno , CA
I don’t really like this, the color is so nice but I just don’t enjoy the formula it comes in . It feels so bumpy on my lips and I just feel uncomfortable wearing it . Maybe it’s just me , but I don’t recommend this
Deysha P.
Fajardo, PR
Of course I will recommend this product! I have it in Birthday suit is a really pretty color. It has a velvety feel in your lips but a matte finish look, I recommend this product for a every day look and a night out look as well, this formula is really comfortable in your lips It's not sticky and not too dry I describe it like a creamy matte formula, this lip formula has a really good coverage, it doesn't look patchy and last a lot. This product is a must have!!!!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
My sister stole this from me because it made my lips so amazing. And when she used up all of mine, she went out and bought more. I, obviously had to buy more because my sister is a thief!!!!! (And I cant live without this lipgloss)
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love tartes lip paints they don’t feel like they’re drying your lips out and they’re a good price for what you’re getting I got this for $12 at Sephora and I love them they’re in the color fomo and rose.
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
Loved the shades of these two mini lipsticks! I used the lighter shade when I’m wanting to get a subtle makeup look. I look the darker shad when i’m feeling dull and wants to make the makeup look more edgy. They are also very handy! I recommend this duo.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?

Sephora