BY TARTE

Travel set of full coverage, matte liquid lipsticks with two different #naturalartistry formulas, including the new tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint

Travel set includes:

• Deluxe tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in rosé (rosy nude)
  • Deluxe tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint in fomo (mauve)

Rose Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

(With Uv Inhibitor) Fomo Ingredients: Dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, caprylyl methicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, mica, stearoyl inulin, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, glyceryl behenate, silica, isoceteth-10, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, stearic acid, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
Thailia S.
apple valley
Now let me tell you why I gave it a four stars instead of five. So I got these little ones because they came free with my order, so I thought let me try it out. When I first put it on this s*** was sticky as hell and I was so uncomfortable that I was going to take it off but I left it on and gave it a chance once it was dry ooooo god it felt so light weight and it stayed on really good like I was eating food and forgot it was on and looked in the mirror after and seen oh snap my lipstick is still on!!
Manisha S.
Tampa, FL
This is amazingly matte lip paint and is literally a paint because it is heavily pigmented. It goes on smooth with velvety powdery finish. its consistency is very opaque and not running lip gloss. The color I got is called "birthday suit" which I received as part of Sephora birthday free gift. Its very dusky peach color shade and I could just top it off with little bit of lip gloss in middle of lips to give it a multidimensional look.
Celeste A.
Lihue, HI
Cutest packaging and such a convenient size to keep in your purse or makeup bag. Very pigmented and the colors look like they should. After I let the swatches dry I rubbed my finger across it and nothing came off! Feels smooth on your lips, I will be buying these again for sure!
Stormy R.
San Diego
Beautiful colors. Extremely long wear. Lighter color is perfect for the day for fairer skin tones. Darker color is great for evening wear. As with most matte lip creams, the color darkens over time - definitely want to keep this in mind when applying. More layers makes it even darker. Great texture. Not as drying as Kat Von D.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
I have tried every brand and every shade and nothing compares to this color- Birthday Suit. It applied evenly and smoothly while drying into a cream matte finish. The neutral color had just enough pink tones to fit my complexion and preference. I adore this tiny tube and hope Tarte releases a full version.
Lauren L.
I had such high expectations for these mini Tarte lip paints but unfortunately this product fell short. I never use up full-sized lip products so I figured it would be more economical to buy mini versions off Tarte's website. I had tried the shade fomo before and loved how creamy it was. But I quickly realized the mini ones had a different formula. The lip paints were quite sticky and streaky upon application. Once applied, it was very drying and showed every crack on my lips. Save your money and buy the full sized version instead.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am obsessed with these! I have tried many different shades and they are all so beautiful. I love the finish and how it almost melts into your lips. Super creamy and luscious. I received my first one in an Ipsy bag and have since purchased 4!
Daniela c.
Fresno , CA
I don’t really like this, the color is so nice but I just don’t enjoy the formula it comes in . It feels so bumpy on my lips and I just feel uncomfortable wearing it . Maybe it’s just me , but I don’t recommend this
Mary P.
I absolutely love these products in general. No matter the color. The product is easy to use, it goes on like magic, the colors are vibrant and long lasting. The bottles are small and can easily fit in your pocket. The first one I ever received came in an ipsy bag, and it was love at first use. I then received another sample from sephora, where in exchange I have bought several more and enjoy the colors I use on my lips!
Deysha P.
Fajardo, PR
Of course I will recommend this product! I have it in Birthday suit is a really pretty color. It has a velvety feel in your lips but a matte finish look, I recommend this product for a every day look and a night out look as well, this formula is really comfortable in your lips It's not sticky and not too dry I describe it like a creamy matte formula, this lip formula has a really good coverage, it doesn't look patchy and last a lot. This product is a must have!!!!
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
Where can this be purchased?? I love the lip paints
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
Is the formula creamy and long lasting?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Is it good for dry lips? Is it worth?