BY TARTE

A 2-in-1, vegan lip crayon that helps prime and line a perfectly contoured pout.

• Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidants
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Draw outside the lines with this twist-up precision lip liner. The versatile 2-in-1 lip crayon helps you create vibrant tarteist™ looks no matter your skill level thanks to its creamy, easy-glide formula that deposits rich, hydrating pigment in just one simple stroke. The automatic twist-up tool features a crisp, tapered tip to help contour and accentuate your natural lip line, leaving you primed and coated with lip-loving™ ingredients while preventing feathering. Finish with an expertly-coordinating shade of the tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint.

Boho, thirsty, squad, magic wand, turnt up, totes, amaze, mood ring, on fleek Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140) .

Latergram Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, mica, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, tocopherol, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Blackout Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica, iron oxides (CI 77499).

tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon
  • "One of the best high end lip liners!! Very creamy and pigmented, glides on like a "dream" lol. Love them !!!" in 157 reviews
Savannah G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tarte is my go to lip station. All of their lip pencils and lipsticks never let me down. They glide on so smooth and have an amazing fill. Colors are endless and worth purchasing. 👄💋 What’s your thoughts and what color is your favorite? ♥️tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon
Kim G.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon more...
Tarte’s formula is so amazing. They never cease to impress me. This liner is so creamy and pigmented. It applies smoothly on your lips. You can also use this by itself. There’s no need to add lipstick on top of it. This product is really great.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon, On Fleek more...
I’m not usually a fan of lip liner, but this one is so smooth and pretty I have been using it. I love that it stays or blends depending on how I want to wear it. Definitely helps keep lip color in place.
Nisha R.
Review for: Thirsty more...
Pretty great lip liner! It’s a twist up which is nice because you don’t have to sharpen it. Easy to use and it lasts pretty nicely. It’s Tarte so it won’t be as inexpensive as some other brands but I feel like you get what you pay for as it applies well and doesn’t crumble. Besides, this is a nice red that could work with many red lipsticks.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is a very good product, the only downside I have with it is that it dries down in the tube very fast. I had to waste a bit of product when I opened it the second time because it broke off while I was lining my lips, plus it was very firm! :( the pigment is good but the only con is that it dries and drags on the lips and it hurts!
raya k.

21 Jan 2017hard formulaI received this in a smaller size as a sample in my Sephora beauty box. Maybe it’s because the size is smaller, but I’m not a huge fan of this liner. I really like the color, sort of a dark peach color I guess (color - Latergram) but it seems to be one which would be flattering on all skin tones. The texture is...not great. It’s a little hard, and it broke several times even as I just tried to line my lips. It tugged at my skin because it didn’t glide well. Sometimes, I like to fill in my full lip with liners but it proved to be nearly impossible with this one. On top of that, it didn’t stay on for very long. I didn’t experience feathering, it just rubbed off throughout the day. All in all, I don’t plan to purchase this in the future.
Shasha S.
Review for: On Fleek, Amaze, Baked, Totes more...
Sayaa B.
I love this lip liner! I thought it smelled really good and that it was very creamy on my lips. It was also easy to use which is a must for me with lip liners as I'm still learning to over draw my lips without looking like a clown! This a good product though my lips always looked good with it.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Latergram more...
I got a mini size of this,I believe it was in a subscription box but it could have been in a set. I got the shade Latergram,which is a reddish brown that I was super excited to use. That being said...this lip pencil dried out in like,2 uses and began to drag painfully on the lips and break off. I did notice that when I used it my lipstick would last better,but it's so dry that I likely wouldn't recommend. Had it been a little less dry,I'd have loved it. I give it a 3.5/10.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love how this liner glides right one and isn’t a stiff crayon like product. It’s easy to apply not just to line your lips, but to apply all over them. Brilliant to match with your any of favorite tarte lip colors. Wonderfully priced and the quality is top notch! It’s a must try!
Kelly N.
Every time I use this product it breaks. Is there a fault in the particular one I'm using or is this common with this line?
Amany m.
Isreal
I love these, but I can't seem to find any at good prices. I know they are worth the money but is there any places at a lower ?
Jana M. G.
This packaging is my favorite, however I want to know how smooth this will go on?
Josephina B.