BY TARTE #18 in Lip Liner

A 2-in-1, vegan lip crayon that helps prime and line a perfectly contoured pout.

• Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidants
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Draw outside the lines with this twist-up precision lip liner. The versatile 2-in-1 lip crayon helps you create vibrant tarteist™ looks no matter your skill level thanks to its creamy, easy-glide formula that deposits rich, hydrating pigment in just one simple stroke. The automatic twist-up tool features a crisp, tapered tip to help contour and accentuate your natural lip line, leaving you primed and coated with lip-loving™ ingredients while preventing feathering. Finish with an expertly-coordinating shade of the tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint.

Boho, thirsty, squad, magic wand, turnt up, totes, amaze, mood ring, on fleek Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140) .

Latergram Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, mica, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, tocopherol, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Blackout Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica, iron oxides (CI 77499).

• This packaging is my favorite, however I want to know how...2 Answers
  • I love these, but I can't seem to find any at good prices...2 Answers
  • does this work good2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "One of the best high end lip liners!! Very creamy and pigmented, glides on like a "dream" lol. Love them !!!" in 112 reviews
Jay 💖.
Review for: Latergram more...
I got a mini size of this,I believe it was in a subscription box but it could have been in a set. I got the shade Latergram,which is a reddish brown that I was super excited to use. That being said...this lip pencil dried out in like,2 uses and began to drag painfully on the lips and break off. I did notice that when I used it my lipstick would last better,but it's so dry that I likely wouldn't recommend. Had it been a little less dry,I'd have loved it. I give it a 3.5/10.
Kelsea R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Boho more...
I really wanted to love this pencil because Tarte is my favorite makeup brand but I just don’t. :( The very first time I used it, the tip of the pencil broke off and that has happened pretty much every time. I’m glad I bought it on sale because I’m going through it at an alarming rate because of this. The pencil is not creamy at all. I am giving 4 stars because I actually do notice a difference when I use this lip liner under my tarte matte lip gloss vs a different brand and I appreciate that it helps it to stay on longer. I won’t pay full price for it but grab a couple when it’s on sale.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is a very good product, the only downside I have with it is that it dries down in the tube very fast. I had to waste a bit of product when I opened it the second time because it broke off while I was lining my lips, plus it was very firm! :( the pigment is good but the only con is that it dries and drags on the lips and it hurts!
Shasha S.
Review for: On Fleek, Amaze, Baked, Totes more...
Sayaa B.
I love this lip liner! I thought it smelled really good and that it was very creamy on my lips. It was also easy to use which is a must for me with lip liners as I'm still learning to over draw my lips without looking like a clown! This a good product though my lips always looked good with it.
Elizabeth B.
Plainville, MA
Review for: Latergram more...
This liner is 5 stars in my book just below Rimmel. There's no more I can say then how much I love it I am trying to think of a negative but I can't. One small touch you are left with brutal pigment. That's why these last forever. I bought another off the tarte website and saw it was on sale for twelve dollars so I fear tarte may discontinue... please tarte don't do it 💖💖
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love how this liner glides right one and isn’t a stiff crayon like product. It’s easy to apply not just to line your lips, but to apply all over them. Brilliant to match with your any of favorite tarte lip colors. Wonderfully priced and the quality is top notch! It’s a must try!
Rachel D.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Latergram more...
I used to underestimate the importance of a good lip liner, but now I notice how crucial they become for limiting feathering of my lipsticks. Tarte does an excellent job and has a wonderful smooth, lasting formula. If you are hesitant to try a lipliner, I would recommend this one
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Amaze more...
This lip liner is not my favorite, it’s a little too dry but I can make it work if I really blend it with chapstick or something, but that being said it doesn’t wipe off as easily and lasts longer. There are other lip liners that I would purchase over this again.
Lisa R.
New Port Richey
I thoroughly enjoyed this lip liner, great color very creamy and easy to apply. I'm fairly long lasting, great pigmentation I had no issues with it slipping or sliding in the cracks of my lips or anything like that I would highly recommend you check it out.
Kelly N.
Every time I use this product it breaks. Is there a fault in the particular one I'm using or is this common with this line?
Amany m.
Isreal
I love these, but I can't seem to find any at good prices. I know they are worth the money but is there any places at a lower ?
Jana M. G.
This packaging is my favorite, however I want to know how smooth this will go on?
Josephina B.