tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon

A 2-in-1, vegan lip crayon that helps prime and line a perfectly contoured pout.

• Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient and antioxidants
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Draw outside the lines with this twist-up precision lip liner. The versatile 2-in-1 lip crayon helps you create vibrant tarteist™ looks no matter your skill level thanks to its creamy, easy-glide formula that deposits rich, hydrating pigment in just one simple stroke. The automatic twist-up tool features a crisp, tapered tip to help contour and accentuate your natural lip line, leaving you primed and coated with lip-loving™ ingredients while preventing feathering. Finish with an expertly-coordinating shade of the tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint.

Boho, thirsty, squad, magic wand, turnt up, totes, amaze, mood ring, on fleek Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140) .

Latergram Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, mica, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, tocopherol, silica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Blackout Ingredients: C11-12 Isoparaffin, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenyl trimethicone, beheneth-5, microcrystalline wax/cera microcrstallina/cire microcrystalline, paraffin, lecithin, tocopherol, polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, silica, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Does this stain your lips
Does it stay smooth throughout the day?tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon
I have a mini size in the shade bubbly from a holiday set and it now smells strange. What does it normally smell like? I have had it for about 6-7 months...
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon!
Product Highlights
One of the best high end lip liners!! Very creamy and pigmented, glides on like a "dream" lol. Love them !!!in reviews
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon uploaded by Megan F.
Review for: Mood Ring
I got this lip crayon in a sample size in shade mood ring. The color is both pretty and pigmented. The only complaint I have with this product is that the crayon is super small which makes it hard to apply. This however may just be due to the fact that it’s a sample. Overall a quality lip crayon.
Michaela C.
A bit drying but it looks great under all of my nude lipsticks. Decently priced as well!
Kit R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have this color in Latergram and I LOVE it. I use it as a color for my entire lip and not just as a lip liner. Throw a little gloss over it and I'm good to go. It's a little expensive but it lasts forever and it's GORGEOUS. I haven't tried any of the other colors in their line but Latergram is good.
Reggie A.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Love this little pencil. Creamy feel to it and glides right on. Would buy again and recommend
Celia W.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this liner in my Sephora Play! box and found it to be easy to apply, long lasting, and yet still comfortable on the lips. Would probably purchase a full size when I run out despite the high price.
Fey M.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Latergram
Love this lipliner! The shade and formula has become one of my go-to’s! It goes on smooth like a cream but stays in place all day, perfect for layering, lipsticks and glosses go over this really well, can’t wait to buy more colors!
Mo A.
tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon uploaded by Mo A.
Review for: Latergram
This lip crayon is very rigid and hard to apply. I was extremely disappointed when I started using it today because the pencil itself wouldn’t glide on my lips as I expected. There is little to no color payoff as well. I bought this on sale for $6 on the website; I don’t recommend buying it.
Jaci W.
Spokane
Review for: Boho
Great product. The tip is small and makes for precise application. Good color range and selection, decent price. You can be sure you’re getting quality with this brands at least!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon uploaded by jaqi J.
This is one of the bestlip liner/crayons that I have ever had. It is thin and sleek which makes it easy to use. You click and turn it to bring the product up. The shade I have is called "Queen" it is deep raspberry shade. The thin tip makes it easy to be very precise, and does good job of keeping my lipstick from feathering. The formula is creamy and I like that I don't need a sharpener. These tiny lip crayons sell for between $12 and $18 depending on where you buy them. I think it is pricey for what almost seems like a sample. Very handy to throw in your purse or your makeup bag. I would recommend this for a good precision tool for lining your lips.💋💋💋 tarte Tarteist™ Lip Crayon
lia S.
I LOVE these lip crayons I have so many and try are priced so cheap that you can buy so many for a good price. They are some of my favorite lip crayons and they glide on your lips very nicely
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica B.
Rayne, LA
il y a 3 ans
Katherine R. il y a 2 ans
if soft and lasting!!! it's my favorite!! 💜