BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Carlee G.
Greenville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this lip color! It goes great with a natural look. The texture is smooth and creamy and really nice in the lips I definitely recommend these lip paints
Abigail W.
Middleburg
I LOVE my tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint! I have the limited edition color 'Texas Toast' and it goes on so smoothly! The color payoff is fantastic, and it never ever dries out and flakes. Transfer is minimal and the staying power is great. I definitely plan to repurchase in multiple colors!
Harleen B.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Hangry more...
I really love the shade of this lip paint and I love how it is matte and does it’s job. However, I do find it becomes drying sometimes if you don’t moisturize your lips before. The packaging is great and I’d like to try this product again.
Damaris R.
San Juan
  tarte™ shape tape contour concealer  todo de ellos me gusta. todo todo y mas las ofertas. son muy buenas  7 por $ 63, 00   todas las bases las son buensa. tarte™ Amazonian clay 12-hour blushtarte™ rainforest of the sea water foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 metro
Winne Z.
Terre Haute
I love this lip paint! It stays on very well and it’s perfect for date nights or whatever you want with it. It doesn’t dry out my lips which is amazing and it is hard to find lipsticks that won’t make your lips dry.
Margeline T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: TBT more...
Beautiful color. A bit price for a lipstick. Easy application and stays through eating and drinking.
Sara U.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste, Lovespell more...
It’s very full bodied as a lip paint. It’s kind of dense which I didn’t like as much. I found the pigment great but it didn’t last as long as I’d like and it bled a little. Not my favourite honestly.
Victoria E.
Neosho
Review for: TBT more...
I loved this product! The first time I had ever used it was at my best friends house and ever since I have loved it!
Becca T.
Halifax
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this formulation! It’s super creamy and pigmented, but dries quickly and doesn’t smudge!!
Chaya S.
I love this liquid lipstick and goes on so nice and smooth and looks great. I wear it whenever I want a great quality lipstick that won't be patchy or extremely drying. It takes a while to dry so be prepared for Sticky Lips for the first half hour.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.