BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Mindy W.
Sterling Heights, MI
This goes on like a thick gloss. I like the texture and there are tons of colors to choose from. The tube lasts a long time.
Erica C.
Rocky Mount
Love my Tarteist Matte Lip paint, one of my favorite products! Very pigmented and the formula isn’t super drying!
Sue G.
One of my favorite matte lipsticks.  I love tarte, it is cruelty free. The price is not too bad compared to other high end lip products. It was exactly how i expected, good quality. Tarte always has the cutest packaging. I highly recommend this product.
Jamie B.
Orlando
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love this product! I use many different matte lip products and tarte exceeds them all! Goes on even and smooth and stays on FOREVER!
Emily M.
Bristol, RI
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This has got to be one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever tried! It’s smudge proof, transfer proof, kiss proof, whatever you wanna call it. It lasts forever without drying out my lips, and I definitely wanna get more of them!
Joyce B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Yaassss more...
Amazing formula, and it doesn’t dry out my lips. It is easy and quick to applying. It’s not super long lasting but it will do. Sephora carries an asking variety of tarte and i recommend it to everyone.
Maria M.
es un labio mate de excelente textura, no deja los labios resecos, tiene una duración muy larga, no es un labio pesado, este color es muy neutro y sofisticado para un toque más elegante
Verónica S.
Barquisimeto
I love this lip stain, its mate but feels so creemy, its not long-wearing but worth it. I don't recommend you if you are brunette and you want some color on your makeup
Madison D.
Jeannette , PA
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarte's Lip Paint is one of the better/most effective liquid lipsticks I have used in the past  years. The range of nudes they have and the formula are great! I don't find them to dry down poorly, nor do they flake off. I would absolutely suggest this brand to a friend.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Frenemy more...
My absolute favorite matte lip product! It's not sticky, it feels hydrating, and is super pigmented! This product lasts all day and I forget that I am even wearing it! If you are looking for a great matte lip product, I would highly recommend this! FYI This color will stain your lips.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.