BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kingshuk M.
Santiniketan
Amazing products from their brand always. Love their shape and tape so when they came out with this lip pigment I grabbed it as soon as possible. Absolutely love it.
Kamal S.
These are super creamy and do not dry out your lips! I love the colors. I am a medium skin tone and most of the colors look good on me, except I am not a fan of the two lightest shades. The color wears for a long time and is super comfortable.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks because I find them to be too drink but tarte has an amazing for mails that doesn't leave the lips super dry. They Apple really well and are long lasting, I recommend them
Elizabeth N.
Sydney
Amazing lippie. Great color selection and the creamy finish ensures that it is not drying to your lips. Got this from Sephora and have been loving it. It's super easy to apply and can be used for daily wear. I would definitely buy this again.
Niki
I do love this. Fairly long lasting, I got it as a sample. The packaging is okay not too fancy but I am not mad at it. Need to reapply a couple of times during the day. It is pricey for how well it works but I do love the colour selection
Kailey C.
Niagara Falls , ON
They don't dry as much as some other liquid lips and it is a little patchy but the color is so great I don't care. A little bleeding happens though so you have to be careful!
Taylor F.
Kissimmee, FL
10/10 would recommend. I love this stuff. I loved all of the colors but only bought one to try it out. I loved it so much, I went back the next week and bought three more! This is by fair my favorite liquid lipstick. It's not too drying and it feels great on your lips! And it lasts forever!
Hailey B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
I have the "birthday suit" colour and I am absolutely obsessed with it! Wore it to a party last night paired on top of a different matte lip and it looked so nice and made my lips feel so natural!
Jena M.
AMAZING. Unbelievable how great a single liquid lipstick can be, but Tarte has absolutely nailed it with this. The formula is creamy and matte but not too drying at all.
Leone J.
It’s really good I use it all the time and I would recommend it to anybody who would want to buy this product I bought mine at Walmart and it last me a long time I buy it all the time
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.