BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Shivey A.
It is one of my favs. The colour was really pretty and it definitely suits most skin tone. The texture was great coz it didnt sink.in d cracks of the lips
deepali s.
haridwar
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
so light on lips. lasts a long time. value for money. it has amazing matte finish and does not dry out the lips. will definitely wanna try out more shades.
member-17637
Review for: Namaste more...
Super good neutral that looks good on multiple skin tones! Easy to throw on any day for a little color! Formula last long and wears well when it wears off
Mary D.
Review for: Namaste, Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tartes lip paints they never dry my lips out and I never feel like I have to keep re-applying throughout the day/night. Great value for this product
Maya R.
waterloo
Review for: TBT, So Fetch more...
Love the colours!! So cute and easy to apply. Defiantly will use them again! All my friends borrow them and joe packaging is so cute and it’s long lasting
Chloe W.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Tarte products are my Favourite make up brand. These lipsticks are comftable to were with a great pigment and excellent lasting power. I want every shade!
Chloe A.
Kingsthorpe , Northampton
I love this product but can find it a littel bit drying after a while but I do have natural dry lips but the colour is amazing and overall a good purchase
Arielle D.
I love the formula of this lip paint! The colour is great too. My only downside is that I found the product dried in the tube after a short period of time.
Taylor C.
Moncton, ND
Review for: Other more...
I got "birthday suit" free for my birthday from Sephora.  I love it!! Such a great neutral! My only complaint is that it takes a while to dry.
Review for: Namaste more...
I just love everything about Tarte, this one doesnt make the exception! Buy it at sephora for like 16$ online if im not wrong so ut wasnt that expensive
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?