BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: TBT more...
This was my first tarte lip paint. I absolutely love it! It has a really smooth moose feeling too it! It goes on smoothly and for being matte it doesn't dry out fast. It has a fresh look and feeling. Great colors and prices.
Kate M.
Baltimore, MD
I recently received a sample of this, and though the color wasn’t my favorite, I was impressed with how long it lasted. It also did not dry out my lips like other brands. Would definitely try again in a different shade
Ashley S.
I have come to realize , if you use matte
Lipsticks , be prepped for desert 🐫 lips . Ugh , not good for winter months . Maybe ok in humid areas but this product was not for me . Yikes , I needed serious hydration after
Shaquail A.
I tryed this creamy lip paint from tarte it was ok just very drying on your lips I had to use a lip pencil first then apply the product to make it work an of course put a lip bomb under both product will not recommend
Megan B.
Normal Il
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a great product! It is very drying tho! I would recommend using a very moisturizing lip balm, and exfoliating before applying! You get quite a bit of product for the money you spend! I would totally buy again!
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: Lovespell more...
This lip paint. Is everything. It stays on all night. It's highly pigmented and easy to apply. My lips have a tendency to get dry-- so if yours do too, make sure you hydrate and if you have one, do a lip scrub!
Courtney G.
Bethpage
Review for: Bae more...
I absolutely love this color! It’s a nice and creamy lip stain that has a long lasting coverage. It’s packaging is nice, and it definitely met my expectations. It’s one of my favorite brands, so I highly recommend it.
Christine G.
Stafford, VA
Love everything about this. It is a matte non-drying liquid lipstick which is amazing. It doesn't feel tacky or sticky but simply creaming. The color is a great everyday shade and I get compliments on it all the time.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
very good product! very creamy and not too drying. they also have a wide variety of colors and the price is very reasonable. I only have two of them and a mini size but i love the mini size for traveling or on the go
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have several colors which is why I selected other.
I love this lipstick because it’s a matte but doesn’t leave my lips feeling completely dried out. It’s not the longest lasting but you can easy apply another layer.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?