BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kendra Z.
Cawston, BC
My Clients Love this. It goes on creamy and dries nicely. There is no pilling sliding or smudging. As a makeup artist I have MANY different lip products. This one "somehow" keeps finding its way into my purse.
Mele L.
Edmonton
Review for: Other more...
Smooth and very pigmented a little goes a long way. Love the formula, would definitely buy again. Even smells great. Super easy to apply and can last an entire work day, I would totally recommend this product!
Rebecca B.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely love this lip stain from Sephora. Tart is one of my favourite make up brands because they make such long lasting products. I originally got this as a gift but I will definitely be re purchasing once I run out. 10/10 would recommend
Joanie S.
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
I absolutely love the colours of these lip paints. Gorgeous colours.
they are very pigmented and do stay on your lips for awhile.
downfall is that it does stain everything so if it starts to bleed you will have to keep concealer on you to touch up that spot. and it can get on everything and stain. I had a gig one night I wore this and it ended up staining my microphone and also had it on my face faintly from the microphone lol. besides those things if you don't mind touching up a few bleeding spots then this is a not bad product.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I have this in the shade namaste and I hate it. It's wayyyy to light for my skin tone and isn't a flattering nude. But what I do love is the saturated pigment of this product and the creaminess of it as well.
Jessa L.
Review for: Other more...
Received a mini of the colour 'Birthday suit'. Great nude colour that is flattering. Comfy formula and needs a couple minutes to set before it gets all over your teeth. Definitely will purchase the full size.
Paige E.
Kitchener , ON
I absolutely love this lip product! It doesn’t dry completely matte so if you have dry lips this is a great option. Because it’s not fully matte it also makes your lips look full! The colours are beautiful.
Krysten R.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: Other more...
This completely dried out my lips, even after removing the lipstick and moisturizing my lips. The product never really dried and was tacky. It was really unfortunate because the shades swatch so beautifully.
Kaitlyn R.
Toronto
Tarteist Creamy Matte lip paint is my absolute go-to, number one favorite lipstick in the shade Namaste. I recieved a sample size, used it all up and purchased a full size, which I use almost every day. I definitely recommend it to my friends!
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
Review for: Namaste more...
This liquid lipstick looks amazing on the lips. Not patchy at all and not drying. It's smooth and very matte. It lasts nearly all day. When I use this I never have to reapply. I give it 5 stars because it is really good.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.