BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Verónica S.
Barquisimeto
I love this lip stain, its mate but feels so creemy, its not long-wearing but worth it. I don't recommend you if you are brunette and you want some color on your makeup
Bronte B.
Calgary, AB
Amazing. Love it. Once it dries it stays on almost all day with only a few touch ups needed due to everyday eating and drinking practices. Would recommend to everyone! Great product.
abby f.
ottawa, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
wasn't a flattering colour on me (i'm very pale) and it looked dry soon after applying. for the price it's not great and i would use nyx or reckon matte lipsticks any day over this one
Shanda V.
Perth , ON
Yes I do love this lipstick however the smell is something I can't get past. Maybe mine is a bad one becz I've never heard anyone complain but I can't keep it on.
Shaheen C.
The formula is amazing- long wearing, creamy, and nont overly drying and doesn't settle into fine lines. I just don't like the colour I bought, namaste, but the formula is good!
Courtney P.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Made my lips feel very dry and transferred super easily. Started out with a satin finish which after a little transfer appeared more matte. Loved the color! Would try again.
autumn w.
One of the best lip stains I've used. Goes on silky smooth and dries instantly leaving my lips looking fantastic with no chance of that stain comming off unless scrubbed.
Simone S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These lip paints are not the greatest. Does not dry down completely. It works well with a liner and not by itself. Vibrant colours. Don't think I will purchase again.
Aya B.
Review for: Selfish, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I love how these feel on my lips! They're so soft and cushiony. I don't think they're as long-wearing as a typical liquid lipstick since this is more of a whipped, mousse consistency and because of that, they don't dry down completely where it won't transfer, but I don't expect it to. I have plenty of those super matte liquid lipsticks that it's a nice change to have this type of consistency. I still get that matte finish, but not the drying "I wanna rip my lips off" feeling. I bought the shade "tbt" and it is that ever-so popular mauve color that's really in right now. These have a tendency to get on your teeth right after you apply, so be careful! I also find the darker colors to be more difficult to apply evenly due to the texture, it can end up looking uneven and patchy but a little extra effort will get it looking great.❤
Sarah K.
Relizane
Review for: Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, So Fetch, Selfish, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
Perfect lipstick, I liked the texture, it is Matt, it stays on the lips good period, I love its effect on the lips such an amazing product. Hoping to try other colors to review.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?