BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kelsey F.
Super cute and goes on nicely. You have to re-apply often though as it is not very long lasting. If your lips aren't exfoliated prior to applying, it looks flaky and uneven. I wouldn't really recommend this.
Fiona F.
Only Used this a few this a few times. But when I have used it. Iv really liked it. I would say you need to apply a bit more then other brands Iv used. But would definitely use again and bye again
Jesikah P.
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
I have this in Bae and it's one of the best lippies I've ever owned. The colour is so rich, and pigmented... It last forever despite not being a "stay all day" liquid lipstick. Love it. Favourite.
Kyla K.
welland
Review for: Namaste more...
This product was okay. I loved the colour, but that’s where it ends. The title “paint” is very accurate, and that’s what it looks like when it dries on your lips. Very unforgiving with mistakes, I would not recommend. Many other nice lip products for cheaper that are better.
paola m.
I love these lipsticks are matte so are not for nothing pegagosoos and their colors are to die for me encantaa me seem rather expensive one pocoo .. but the quality is worth working with quality cosmetic tarte
Tamar G.
Review for: Twerk more...
This is definetly the best matte lipstick I gave ever had!!! Its tsxture is great,it is very easy to apply and stands for a long time on my lips,I like the colour also,itnis great!
Virginia P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other more...
I tried the one that Sephora is giving away as a birthday present during 2017. It is dry but not that much. The colour is a lot bit too grey for me. I like the formula.
Verónica S.
Barquisimeto
I love this lip stain, its mate but feels so creemy, its not long-wearing but worth it. I don't recommend you if you are brunette and you want some color on your makeup
Bronte B.
Calgary, AB
Amazing. Love it. Once it dries it stays on almost all day with only a few touch ups needed due to everyday eating and drinking practices. Would recommend to everyone! Great product.
Shanda V.
Perth , ON
Yes I do love this lipstick however the smell is something I can't get past. Maybe mine is a bad one becz I've never heard anyone complain but I can't keep it on.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?