BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Mel J.
Review for: Other more...
Okay, so yes these are beautiful, but they come off way too easily, especially when eating. I got mine a year ago, so it's possible that they changed the formula, but for me I wasn't so impressed. For the price, it should not come off so easily.
Alicia H.
Centreville
Review for: Namaste more...
Overall, this is a great product. It feels like butter when you apply it, and the color is very pigmented. It lasted 8 hours on me, with the color fading slightly. The quality for the price is worth it in my opinion. I would recommend this product to friends!
Brandy E.
Greenville, PA
This lipstick looks beautiful on and last for a while. It is kiss proof, but not eat proof. That is like most lipsticks though. Although, not all of the lipstick will come off while eating so that’s a plus! Over all I would absolutely recommend this lip stick
Janiah R.
Sebring
Review for: Lovespell, Frenemy, TBT, Bae more...
I love this lip paint because of its texture. For what it’s worth the price isn’t bad at all. It’s easy to apply, glides on the lips with no problem. And the packaging is cute. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley H.
Louisville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I use this personally and when I do makeup for weddings. It will stay on for an extended period of time and was so easy to apply. It isn’t to thick or to thin. I will continue to buy this for my wedding kit and daily use.
Catherine B.
Koshkonong
This is the first lip stain I've ever used that didn't peel or crack off throughout the day or leave my lips feeling wet and sticky. It doesn't dry out your lips but makes it feel as if you're not wearing anything at all.
d-nelle J.
Doylestown
i had a sample of this in "birthday suit". i loved the creamy feel of the formula. the color i had was very light & i liked it, but it's hard to say if it would last long as a darker shade.
didn't dry my lips out.
pretty.
Haseena M.
Vienna, VA
Love this formula and it lasts all day and night without constantly touching up. Has a nice mint smell and comes in a bunch of neutral colors that look good on everyone without washing them out. Keep this with me at all times
Josie M.
Nh
Review for: Other more...
Got a sample of this, and I adore it! It drys down nice and blurs your lips really well! The color I got (which is unknown) looks really good!! I usually go for a clear gloss and I’ve been reaching for my mini recently!
Hanna W.
Westland
Review for: Namaste, Twerk more...
This has PIGMENT. but man is it thick. If you don’t normally struggle with dry lips then it wouldn’t be too bad. It is easy to apply, it’s pretty pricey for a lippie. The drugstore has great options for much less money.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?