BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Victoria C.
I don't know if it is the shade of this I have (I forget the name) but it is a dark plum colour. It goes on sticky and does not cover well. I have to go over the colour many times for it not to be streaky but then it just gets thick and sticky. Not a fan but would be interested to try another shade and see.
Ali A.
Ottawa, ON
These are some of the absolute best liquid lip sticks I have ever used! The formula is so moisturizing, especially for a matte lipstick. They glide on so beautifully and stay ALL DAY LONG! I almost never have to reapply or touch up. They come in so many gorgeous shades! My favourite is TBT, it is my go to, ride or die lipstick for every occasion!
Haya M.
Review for: Namaste more...
This stuff absolutely surprised me! first of all it is very creamy and highly pigmented, long lasting, doesn't dry very fast but that's okay with me. A great dupe formula-wise would have to be the maybelline vivid matte liquid lipsticks although those ones do have a floral scent to them.
Leslie  V.
I bought this a few weeks ago. The swatch looked great on my hand in Sephora but it got gooey and uneven on my lips. Looks great for the first 30 min. Nothing above and beyond glosses that are much cheaper
Payton K.
Hardeeville, SC
So I'm very indecisive on this product. I love the colors, and the product usually lasts decently long. But it's so so creamy that it kinda annoys me, and it takes almost an hour to even dry down slightly.
Brianna G.
Ottawa
Review for: Namaste more...
I really love the way this lip paint applies and it does last all day, but it does dry out the lips quickly. It was not too pricey, and came in nice packaging, but it did not meet my expectations. It leaves a dry line on the inside of the lips. I would recommend but beware of the dry line.
Arynah A.
Product was well pigmented and I did not have to apply a lot of it for the color to show through. However it did not last through the day and I had to reapply. There was a wide range of colours but I always tried those in the pinker shades. Overall would buy again simply for the colours.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Review for: Hangry more...
I love Hangry!!! Such an amazing product. The formula works wonders and I constantly have dry lips.

Lasts all day and I take it off with coconut oil. I take off all my makeup with coconut oil. So much better for my skin anyways.

Definitely worth the splurge and I highly recommend trying it out.
Nivy S.
I love the Tarte matte lip colour! My first experience at Sephora, and this was a first time buy - a great choice! The packaging is great, a little hard to read but pretty. The lip gloss is easy to apply and use. I would definitely buy it again, and other colours from Tarte too!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Lovespell more...
This is a nice lip paint, the texture is very liquid but definitely full coverage, after the application it dries a darker shade, so is no so true to color. Is very very long lasting, kiss proof and comfortable on the lips. For everyone who loves liquid lipstick, this is a good one to try.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?