BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kimberly C.
I love all types of lip stick and I was really excited to splurge on this. It was about $25 so it was a lot to spend and I am REALLY disappointed in it. The color smudges all over and does not stay on at all. I would not recommend this to anyone and am thinking about returning it. If anyone has any tips for me to get this to stay on better please let me know!
Sarah M.
St, NL
Unfortunately, this product was a no for me. I love Tarte as a brand, and many of their products. However, this is a horrible liquid lipstick. Extremely transferable. It didn't stay on my lips longer than one hour. It was too mousse-y, and very clumpy. There are so many better products out there for the same price. Would not repurchase, or recommend to anybody. Their butter lipsticks are great, and their lip glosses are okay. However, look too other brands for an effective liquid lipstick.
Aideen M.
Honestly for a lip paint, which is usually drying this is great! It doesn’t dry at all, if anything it leaves my lips smooth, but gives such a long lasting matte affect. Well worth it!
NISE L.
Barrie, ON
Not a huge fan of this product. While a little goes a long way with tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint , the nude shade does not work well with a dark complexion. However, I do find the packaging and concept behind the product quite nice.
Jennifer I.
Review for: Adorbs more...
This felt very comfy on my lips for being a matte lipcolor.  The color stayed very vivid throughout the day. I only had to reapply once in a full workday and that was after lunch. I've tried other lipcolors that I feel like I need to run and check every 10 mins to see if I need to reapply. This one didn't do that. The only con about this is that at the end of the day, my lips were a bit flakey.  My lips are naturally like that so I can't say that it was the lipcolor.
Deysha P.
Fajardo, PR
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Les comienzo diciendo que esta fórmula es excelente, tiene un whipped feeling que te permite utilizarlo sin resecar los labios así que es súper cómodo a la hora de aplicar además de que no cambia de color cuando lo aplicas en tus labios. Estuve comprando este producto en Sephora, it’s a little bit pricey pero vale el dinero en cierta forma si vas a Sephora para ser honesta los lipsticks están al rededor de los mismos precios así que amores se lo recomiendo al 100%
Ileanne C.
Review for: Other more...
Happy national lipstick day !! This is my second favorite from Tarte the first is my velvet one, long duration, not expensive the only thing i dont like is that if you make a mistake while put in it on you'll have to use cream or something to fix it, but the colora are amazing, just as advertised and for every kind of day, from office to date to night out with friends.
Iustina S.
First things first, this smells very strong, think cake batter mixed with plastic (lurrvely) personally i'm not a fan of the scent, but thankfully it doesn't linger. The formula itself is thin and liquidy meaning it dries very fast (good if you're in a rush, bad if you're rubbish at applying lipstick in 5 seconds). It's super-pigmented which allows the peachie formula to swipe on evenly but it is a tad drying on the lips so not the best if you're prone to chaps.
Hilda 💫.
al ain
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch, Fomo (mauve) more...
I think this product delivers the perfect pink for every skintone, but it's especially great for fair skin. I look natural and yet attractive... with minimal effort. It's great.

This product is ideal for the no-makeup makeup look. I like it with mascara and dewy, naked skin. Concealer if I need it, mascara, and this product. Maybe some liquid liner, too. It's perfect for all seasons, but it's especially effective for brightening the face in the dry, dull winter months.
Julie H.
Craigavon, Craigavon
Adore this shade! Got a hundred point perk when in Florida last year on holiday and went back to sephora before leaving to buy the full size. Not too drying on the lips for me and a light mousse in texture. Love! One tip...this ain't one for the handbag. There's obviously some sort of oil in here to prevent excessive drying but this starts to leak our if you leave it on its side. Can be quite a mess and something I think Tarte would need to look into.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.