BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Robyn C.
Beampton, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
I got this as a sample in one of my ipsy bags and I had to order it online in the full size from sephora because I just love it. The colour was perfect for me and it didn't dry out my lips like other lipsticks have done in the past.
Aly P.
Rockland
 The smell of this liquid lips thing is amazing.  it stays on forever and you actually have a hard time taking it off.  The only thing I would recommend is that if you have dry lips, do not buy this product,  unless you can really moisturize your lips.  The colours look amazing as well highly pigmented and really recommended !
Allison B.
I am in love with the tarte lip paints! I wear them all the time! They're long-lasting, they're matte, they don't make my lips feel dried or cracked after wearing it for a while, and they even smell nice. Also the applicator is also a big plus for me since some applicators I find make it harder to apply it nicely, but the applicators on the tarte lip paints are good.
Peri S.
Review for: Other more...
I have the colour Birthday Suit and it is my go to lip colour when I don't know what else to use. The formula is amazing and feels weightless on my lips and I only have to top it up once during the day. It's so comfortable to wear so I know it's always a good choice to wear for a long period of time. It's just perfect!
Allessandra B.
I love tarte! This product is great, the lipstick smells like mint which i love but if youre not a fan of mint you might not like this. In terms of the pigment it's great and it lasts a long time!! i want all the colours!!
Kristen G.
Hamilton
Review for: TBT more...
I love this colour, it's a really comfortable matte lipstick which can be really hard to find. I purchased mine from Sephora, and I feel it's a great value. I would absolutely recommend this products to other people who love matte lipstick, it's one of the only formulas I've ever used that didn't dry out my lips.
Michelle L.
Review for: Other more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I really liked how it matched my lip colour! It was my go-to colour until I ran out of it. I recently bought my own and I really like it because it applies on nicely. I bought a full size for $14 when it was on sale! I wish I bought another one! It is a really nice nude colour.
Sarah A.
Halifax, NS
I have the bright purple shade and I really like these , they kind of smell minty when they go on but only barely. They are a thicker formula almost whipped. They do eventually dry down and on me they are 99% transfer proof . They are a tiny bit drying but compared to other liquid lipsticks I've tried these aren't the worst for drying out your lips.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste, ON
Tried this in the colour birthday suit, I got it with my sephora birthday gift from tarte. The formula feels very creamy/moussey and almost oily actually. I think this is why it doesn't seem to dry down.. the colour however, was the perfect nude. I just wish it hd some lasting power because it looks nice on the lips too.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
The name is right - these are definitely creamy and matte! I think most people expect Liquid Lipstick to dry down and these don't but I like that on those days when my lips are craving moisture while still wearing Matte lips.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?