BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Amber C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great creamy consistency and opaque color payoff. These are great at keeping my lips moisturized throughout the day, however, these do not stay in place because they are so creamy. If you are new into the liquid lipstick world, I would try giving these a whirl since they are not so drying. Just be advised, that they will move on you.
Laurence L.
montréal, Québec, QC
First, it has a light minty smell and feels refreshing on the lips. The creamy texture spreads very easily. It has a very pigmented formula. This product doesn't dry out the lips as much as other matte lipstick do. It feels very light and is very comfortable to wear. However, it transfers a lot. I will buy it again (I have it in Namaste)
Casey D.
Kelowna
This is my go to shade for my casual everyday looks, and I love love love it! It is super creamy, but dries down to a soft matte without drying out and cracking your lips. The packaging is super pretty, and the wand fits to your lips like a glove. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
member-9ac91a755
For when you're on the run I love them so much and I feel sad when they finish!!
It buttery and becomes matte and is not heavy on your lips and you can talk properly while having it on!!♡
Rosalyn C.
I have the shade namaste and I love it. It's a perfect nude for light/fair skin tones. It is very comfortable to wear and super creamy. High colour payoff. The only downside is that it does transfer pretty easy so it requires frequent touch ups.
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
I've been hesitant about this liquid lipstick because I read somewhere that it's drying. I just bought the shade TBT today and wow was I wrong! This lipstick formula is moussey and soft. It just glides on the lips so well and is very comfortable. It's not patchy at all and doesn't adhere to my dry patches. A+++
Stiletto S.
London, ON
Review for: Naughty more...
I absolutely hated this lip paint or whatever they want to call it. It was thick and cakey and resembled melted old lipstick. As soon as I put it on my lips I was grossed out I got the "Hangry" colour and it was patchy, I had to put 3 layers on and it didn't last at all! I'll never purchase this again
Maddi A.
Review for: Other more...
This lip product by Tarte is so pigmented and moisturising! I love the formula and it has a matte finish but it doesn't make your lips cracked. I bought the beautiful red shade because everyone needs a staple red in their makeup collection. I bought this product when I was in Sephora, I was waiting in line to buy 2 other products and I got tempted by all the small things next to the queue, and I couldn't resist!
Angie M.
Winnipeg, MO
I've tried it in Namaste (too light for my skin) and Hangry (a gorgeous berry for fall) and I found the formulas to be very inconsistent. It took forever to set but once it did, it did not budge (kiss proof!). They had a nice minty smell as well. While both were very creamy, long lasting and non-drying, the application on Hangry was extremely patchy. I'm curious to try other colours in the line.
Sadie Ca
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Really I give these a 3.5 star rating. They are great and I loved them for a long time but I've recently found my holy grail liquid lipstick so these have taken a back seat. This formula is more mousse than your typical liquid lipstick which makes its very comfortable to wear on the lips. You can reapply this as this formula doesn't have super long lasting power. This colour is a great ode to the 90s trend without going fully in to the dark Browns/mauves
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?