BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Julianna C.
Whitby
Looks amazing on the lips. Feels so comfortable, it’s not transfer proof but it stays put and doesn’t slip and slide. It fades gradually and doesn’t cling to dry patches. Would recommend to people starting out with liquid lipsticks, as it is easy to apply.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I have this product and although it is very nice, I find the darker shades tend to bleed a little on me and I am constantly wiping my lips to make sure that it is not bleeding out. I am not sure I would buy it again. Maybe a lighter colour would be better.
Eva M.
Review for: Namaste more...
One of my favorite lip brands and matte lip paint ever!! Would recommend this to people who lop their mattes, it is affordable and can be bought on the Tarte website or at Sephora. Has a really good application and a creamy texture that won't go sticky.
Alexa B.
sudbury
Review for: Selfish more...
I actually love the tarte lip stain paint it stays on for ages and it’s so velvety to apply for the best look use a lip primer before I think this product is great An not to expensive
Laura F.
London, ON
Love these! They are so long wearing and matte that I don't need to worry about retouching all day. The only downside it they don't have too wide of a shade range but the shades they do have are really good. I will be purchasing more of these for sure!
Olivia V.
Vancouver
Review for: Other more...
I wish this dried down a bit more or stayed on better. It doesn't stay on my lips for that long and I have to reapply, which is something I don't like to see in liquid lips. It's nice and creamy and applies nicely, however, so I do enjoy it overall. :)
Camille M.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Other more...
Great product, it as beautiful colour and the pigmentation is nice but it's a bit drying on my lips. Still, it's transfer proof and I like that! I like tarte as a brand and I would continu to purchase their products, juste not this particular lipstick.
Kathryn H.
Fredericton
Review for: Other more...
I have birthday suit and rose. They are both amazing nudes. They go on thick and stay on during daily activities. Price point is very reasonable. Bought mine at Sephora. Will continue to buy other colors from the line becasue i am impressed with its staying power.
Hanna C.
Myślibórz
Review for: TBT more...
This product is ok. It's suuuuper creamy, but unfortunately short-wearing. It goes on matte, but comes off in about 1 hour. The colour however, is vibrant and super pigmented. Wouldn't purchase again, or recommend to a friend. Good try though, Tarte!
Keely A.
England
Love this product works amazing with pale skin and lasts all day, nice packing and great formula making it easy to apply and would recommend to friends and family with the long lasting results. I am definitely going to buy more colours and repurchase
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.