BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
I love the colours and I don't mind the formula. The formula is definitely creamy as the name states and it does look matte. It definitely has a moussey texture to it which I rather enjoy because I tend to have dry lips. One thing I have to say about this though is that the packaging like...bleeds oil...its kind of gross. I tried standing them up and even then, when I touch the packaging its all greasy! Very odd. It definitely turns me off using it as well.
Maryssa P.
Knowing first and foremost that this was not a liquid lipstick like in the sense of the colourpop liquid lipstick, or the Kat Von D liquid lipstick I didn't have any expectation and I do Like it. I actually like it much more then those two brand and KVD is the best liquid lipstick that I know. But I find the Tarte one less drying on my lips, and when there is no more lipstick on my lips, my lips still have the full color of the product. So it act as a very pigmented lip tint and I like it much more than the drying effect of liquid lipstick. So if you want a very pigmented, beautiful and comfortable matte lipstick the tarteist is the one to go with.
Ella R.
Review for: Twerk more...
I found this very nice but I have only tried it 1 time because sadly lost it so I’m not sure if it is long lasting but I do know it stayed on for 5 hours with 2 applications
Mimi L.
Coquitlam, FL
Tarte lover here! My lips usually dry out so easily with stains, however, the creamy formula kept my lips hydrated throughout the night and the colour stays on sooo nicely!
Paige M.
Review for: Yaassss more...
I loved how long it stayed on during the day and night. It was very easy to apply . I think it is worth its money, because it is long wearing and it is matte. It definitely met my expectations and I would absolutely buy it again.
Cecillia C.
St John's NL
This is my holy grail liquid lipstick. From the mousy texture to its moisturizing feeling on your lips I fell in love. Yes it does not dry completely but personally I like that because I do not find it as drying on my lips. Even though it does not dry down all the way it still manages to stay on my lips through what ever I put them through throughout the day. The only thing I wish is that there were a greater range of colours.
Erika P.
Review for: Twerk more...
I wanted to love this one but it takes a long time to dry and although I love the colours I don’t find it lasts very long. I’ve seen better lip products for the price.
Coral C.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I expected more from tarte, especially with the high end price bracket. But this cracked and settled into my dry lines of my lips. When there are so many amazing liquid lipsticks out there right now, I felt like this shouldn't have fallen so short. It didn't last very long and it didn't feel good. You get a matte liquid lip, you need it to last a very long time because you can't keep reapplying because of it's drying nature.
Cherrie-Len O.
Edmonton, AB
One of the best lip stains I have ever used. I used 500 points at Sephora to get this in a sample package that included a bronze liner + brush, this lip stain and their black mascara (which is to DIE for as well). I suffer from dry flaky lips so I hate wearing anything matte. although this stain is matte, it actually keeps my lip moisturized and the stain lasts even AFTER I wash it off! the color stays on all night and it looks amazing under a clear gloss. I need to buy the full sized noe!
Veronica S.
Edmonton, AB
I recently purchased the colour Birthday Suit and I love it! It's a subtle pink colour and I find that it's flattering on most skin colours.

It smells so nice and goes on so smooth. It is one of my favourite lip formulas. Its not matte so it is not longwearing. Although it does wear longer than most lipsticks. It has a surprising staying power for a creamy matte. It's not drying and keeps your lips moist for an long time.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?