BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Hann 🥂.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great colour! Lasts long and fades nicely! Good value for the price of it! I would buy it again. Sephora is the only place I know that sells it in Canada unless you buy online on tarte
Shakira S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I love using matte product but don’t like how they dry out my lips this creamy matte is honestly amazing they keep them plumed but with a matte look. This is my go to
alysis d.
Review for: TBT more...
when it dried, it caused my lips to be a little dry but nothing that was unbearable. the colour was absolutely stunning & it lasted all day. will definitely be purchasing more colours
Roxanne P.
Review for: Other more...
J’adore! La couleur reste sur les lèvre! Lorsque donne des bisous à mon amoureux, le rouge à lèvre ne se dispose pas sur lui. La durabilité est aussi très bonne!
Shagina S.
I love this product. It's one of the most comfortable lippie ever. I wear it all the time. It's not completely matte. Because it's kinda creamy. But still so pigmented and nice
Sophie
Review for: Other more...
TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint I have this in the shade 'salty'. I cannot stop using it at the moment. It's so smooth on the lips even when it drys. It's easy to apply! Lasts all day! I can't wait to purchase some more!
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Other more...
Got this as a sample in the color Birthday Suit. The color is nice and the formula has moussey feel to it. It does take a while to try down but then becomes relatively transfer proof. My only downside is that it dries my lips out. I find myself reaching for a lip balm or lip gloss within and hour- which defeats the purpose of a long lasting liquid lip. The applicator on my sample was way too big so hopefully it's more proportioned in the full size. Overall I will enjoy the free sample but won't purchase the full size.

Edit- This product does not mix well with others.... I put this on top of another liquid lipstick yesterday and it bunched up and looked blotchy on top. It was NOT attractive. I love mixing liquid lipsticks so this is a big drawback for me.
Chrissy J.
Vancouver, BC
As a lover of matte lip paints and of tarte cosmetics I really wanted to love this product. But as someone who buys and wears a lot of matte lipstick this one just didn't go on well.. I didn't like the way applicator was straight and wasn't on an angle and the formula just wouldn't dry and smudged like crazy. I always want to give it another shot but end up taking it off and using Kat Von D liquid lipstick or another favorite of mine.
Daina G.
2016 was the year I tried as many matte liquid lip products as possible. Somehow this one was not on my radar until I received my birthday gift from sephora in feb 2017.
The sample color is birthday suit. A nice nude color!
I really love how light and creamy the application is. If I had to compare I'd say it's similar in texture to the NYX matte lip creams but thicker and even more pigmentation.
It's lasts just as well as most other liquid lipsticks and feels great on the lips.
Tara T.
Love it its great. My favorite color is in this line. I have alot of the same tones by different brands. But this one by far is my favorite. Well worth the money.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?