BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
🅙🅞🅡🅓🅐🅝 M.
Abbotsford
Review for: Namaste more...
This formula is super drying. It made my mouth look very crusty and gross. I was hoping that I could fix it with some lip balm and it helped a bit but it still felt quite uncomfortable to wear all day long. I would love to give them a shot again to see if it’s still the same but I’m too scared of what the outcome may be.
Korri L.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Other more...
Bought these in shades hangry and frenemy and loved them both! They are very nice berry shades hangry is a wonderful pinkish berry and frenemy is a very deep berry. Can be worn anytime of year but best for fall. Not completely transfer proof but has a nice wear, will need to reapply through out the day. Worth every penny!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Review for: Other more...
I received a deluxe sample of this at Sephora in the colour Birthday Suit and it’s very lovely. Smooth non drying. It seems very similar to my natural lip colour but more neutral sort of like NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. I would definitely try to get more of these in more intense colours like a vibrant red.
Mariel C.
Review for: Other more...
I have this one in the color "rosé". I love matte lip paint because is more lasting. Is the first time that I use a quick dry lipstick and always going to be my first choice. I have others of another brand but I prefer tarte lip paint.
Hope S.
Gatineau , QC
Love the Matte lip paint! Goes on super smooth and easily and then dries quickly for a long lasting look. Comes in many colours and many different shades of nude which is essential to have in your makeup bag. The applicator brush is very soft and doesn’t cause for any smudging allowing the lipstick to go on nice and easy.
Renee W.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in "delish" a dusty-rose-brown color. It applies nicely but I expected better staying power from Tarte. I like a lot of their products, but this is a petty standard liquid lip. It is drying, but also wears off more quickly than I would like for a product called "lip paint". It's ok but not my fave.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dana H.
Bowmanville
Review for: Other more...
I will buy all of these Colors just to prove my love for them if I have to... lol ... they don’t leave my lips feeling dry or pealy... you know at the end of the day when you feel like you want to bite and eat the skin from your lips due to the matte liquid lipsticks? Well not with this bad boy! And easy to remove without staining
Megan Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Other more...
I am in love with Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I can't get enough. It's such a fun simple colour it can be worn to the beach or out for cocktails with the girls. This is a product I'll be using all summer long!
Amy K.
Clara
Review for: So Fetch more...
I adore the tarte “so fetch” lip paint! I’ve used so many lipsticks and this is the best and so worth the money! I was so surprised when I realised how good it was because lipsticks don’t normally last! It stayed on throughout the entire day and I still had to scrub it to get it off! I will 100% be buying more of these! tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint🙌🏻
Shilo K.
I only have one of these but I will be picking myself up more because the formula is amazing. It leaves my lips moisturized and it dries down to a matte colour and stays on for a very long time. Absolutely love this liquid lip and I defiantly recommend.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.