BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jessica F.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I am seriously in love with this matte lip paint! I got it as a free sample at Sephora and I have loved it ever since. I even wore it to my wedding. It stayed on all day and it was cute enough to keep on me.
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: TBT more...
One of my favourite liquid lipsticks!! It has a matte-velvet finish, so it isn't super drying like some liquid lipsticks. The colour is beautiful, and it feels great on my lips!
Saleha R.
Review for: So Fetch more...
A nude brown which is comfortable on your lips. Not the best ive used . But definitely nothing wrong with the product . Easy application . A little pricey . Packaging could be better for the price we pay !
Frankie M.
Summerside
Review for: Namaste more...
the perfect matte nude! Not too drying, I like to use it overtop of the maracuja oil. I got this as a sample size in the Sephora “give me some nude” value gift box and the full size is definitely a must!
Stephanie L.
Beautiful matte lipstick. I wish the formula stayed longer on the lips. I feel it smudge a bit too much on a wine glass but you can just reapply. Otherwise I love this formula.
Charlie Louise B.
Wrexham, Wrexham
Amazing lip paint, so soft and comfortable on the lips and a great range of shades to choose from (or struggle to choose from) my must have staple product if I'm going anywhere
Sofia V.
These lip paints are so amazing. The color payoff is great and they go on so smooth. They feels very nice on the lips and they don't dry out the lips. Manbun, fomo and TBT are just a few of my favorites.
Katerina M.
mississauga
A bit drying, but lasts all day.
Dries matte on lips.
Good colour selection, bought at Sephora
Wishes it wasn’t so drying on the lips though. Overall great product with good colour selections of nudes.
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
I fell in love with the Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in the Namaste color after seeing it in a YouTube beauty review and I finally got around to picking one up for myself this weekend while at Sephora. I am in LOVE with this liquid lipstick. The color is the perfect pinky nude that is amazing for every day wear. The product has great pigmentation and is long wearing for a liquid lip product. I can already see this will become a staple in my makeup bag.
Saffa K.
Review for: Hangry more...
Colour pay off is amazing! A little on the pricey end of things but still worth the money if you are wanting a high end formula with an easy to use applicator. Would definitely recommended to others and would buy again in other shades
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?