BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Chloe H.
Leamington, ON
Review for: Other more...
Got the colour birthday suit and was the perfect nude for my light skin. It was however not smudge proof and tended to move around as I ate. Was easy to reapply though so I would recommend this product.
Jalesha B.
Pleasant hill , NC
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
Luv! I have them in almost every shade! I purchased these online from ulta, very fast delivery. The product is very rich in color, an have many shades to choose from! I will continue to buy this product
Adrianna L.
Sturgeon Falls , ON
I recently tried a sample of this product and loved that it did not dry out my lips like many do and am considering purchasing a full size version. I have the shade 'Namaste' and it is such a pretty nude colour.
Sabrina I.
St. John's, NL
I got a sample of this in the shade 'birthday suit' as a birthday bonus from Sephora, and it turned out to be the perfect nude shade for me. It stays on pretty well throughout the day too. I'm not sure if they make this shade in the full size but if they do I'd definitely buy it!
Kayla G.
Moncton
I tried this lipstick a few weeks ago and my gosh it's so beautiful ,drys very nicely , i didnt get any cracking however i do lip scrubs and lip masks everynight so my lip applications are good as well!
Taylor G.
Moncton
I got this as a sampler in Sephora and I wasn’t super excited about it unfortunately! It’s too bad because I hear such great things about tarte! I loved the nude colour, just not the texture!! I wouldn’t recommend this brand quite yet!
Glammy C.
Guayama,P.R
Review for: So Fetch more...
I use this product every morning, totally love how creamy it is and the fresh look that let in my lips. I reapply it during the day to keep the look , personally i think every girl will love to use it.
Nikki U.
London, AK
Review for: Yaassss more...
I love my Tarteist Lip Paint!! The formula is super soft and super creamy and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and nourished! No dry lips for this girl! I will definitely be buying more once I run out.
Haleigh S.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
Favourite lipstick out there!! Goes on smooth and lasts all day. No smudging no cracking. Number one on my buy again list for sure.
Colour is beautiful for everyday looks or going out to the bar looks!
Delaine D.
Toronto
These lip stains aren't the greatest the color payoff isn't that good. there are far Better options on the market that longer wearing than these. I didn't find them to be comfortable wearing at all.
e
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?