BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Winny J.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in travel size ones and eventhough i don't usually use lip stain i think this one is a great one because it's matte and easy to apply. Hence it's matte lip stain do remember to apply lip balm first before using this one especially if your lips are dry
Sara M.
It's one of the best lip products I've used so far! It glides on so well on the lips and, plus, it's all natural, which makes me want to recommend it even more. Since I purchased it, I put on the shade "tbt" almost everyday, and it doesn't dry my lips because it doesn't fix completely matte. I love it!
Misty F.
Tecumseh, ON
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this lip paint! Needs a little time to dry, but once its set it lasts me through the day (the hardest thing is not drinking my coffee right away in the am....). I got this as a free sample, and have continued buying it, I highly recommend this to everyone!
Natasha L.
Halifax
Review for: Selfish, So Fetch more...
I love this matte lip stain paint! It comes in so many amazing colours and it literally stays on your lips forever until you clean it off! Perfect for a night out or a long day in the office! I recommend this lip stain to someone who wants something that lasts!
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
In general, these are all pigmented and can be applied easily. They don't dry down and are not transfer proof. I find the scent and the tingly sensation to not be very pleasant. They also don't last all that long and the darker colours make a mess if you accidentally touch or smudge your lips.
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: TBT more...
TBT is my go to colour when all else fails. It is very kiss proof I assure you. My bf has a weird habit of trying to eat lipstick off my lips and this doesn't come off at all. Which is great because I dislike having to re do my lips during the middle of the day
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Review for: Namaste more...
I can’t express how much I love this. By far the BEST lip product when it comes to non-dryness. In fact, if your lips are already dry they may even smooth them down more. It’s a creamy and smooth consistency which I love. It goes on like butter to put it better.
Cini S.
Muraggabat , Dubai
Review for: Namaste more...
I like this lip paint as it smells nice and have good colour pay off. It has good value for the money and I bought it from tarte website. It is easy to use and is long lasting. I would definitely recommend it. The only downside is it is pretty drying on the lips
Anoojie S.
MARKHAM, ON
I absolutely love this lip product from tarte! The deeper shades are a bit streaky but work perfectly with a lip liner underneath. This is such a versatile lip option in my collection because I can dab it to achieve a sheer look or swipe it on for full coverage!
Victoria K.
Edmonton, MT
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
Don't really like these, they're not long wearing and don't have much of a color choice. Their texture is so great and feels like you're wearing nothing so if comfort is what you're looking for then they're great, but I personally like them to be long wearing
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.