BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Hemma E.
Subang Jaya
Review for: Manbun, Hangry, Twerk, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
It’s easy to see why people are in such a craze about this product. It works wonders and the colours are stunning. Works well on me and those around me and I’m always out to buy more than one shade. Packaging is elegant and is simple yet so beautiful!!!
Liz P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I like it but I’m not
Obsessed with it, maybe it’s the color I don’t know. I’d be getting other colours to try. Packaging is nice , cute box , it’s my first time using it tho, I can’t recommend until I try the color that i want
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
Review for: Namaste more...
I love how smooth this product is to apply. I ordered it from tarte online during a huge sale. The packaging is pretty. I have a few other lip paints from tarte and I love them. It doesn’t smudge and the pigment is very subtle.
Elizabeth D.
Amazing product will buy again and again. Amazing smell and feel on lips. I love the colours and the mix of glossiness with extreme pigment. 10/10 would recommend. I have one of the red colour and a nude and I’m definitely getting a pink as well. Worth the price.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
This product is my go to when I'm looking for a long lasting lip stain. The smooth consistency makes it very easy to apply, and it stays on all day without budging. This product can be found at your local Sephora, Ulta or you can find it on sale on the tarts website.
Nicole V.
Ponce
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Recently discover this brand and I'm obsessed with it, specially the Tartiest collection. I got a sample on an Ipsy bag and bought the full size on Amazon. I had never tried a matte lip before but now is the only thing I wear.
Mariella A.
PAKENHAM
Review for: Twerk more...
I love this lipstick! It's so light weight and very creamy. It's not streaky when you apply on your lips and when it dries it doesn't feel dry or weird. It's very comfortable to use. Doesn't last long but you can just re apply.
Brittany D.
Mississauga , MD
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this lipstick, the only downfall is that it makes my lips stick together a little bit. But other than that the product is amazing. I just apply some lip balm and helps a lot! such an amazing colour would highly recommend
Nikki C.
Review for: Namaste more...
I really enjoy using this. It smells really really good! Lol but it applies so smoothly and it doesn't feel to heavy either! It drives gorgeous and gives a really nice finish. It's a little pricey but I totally suggest this!!
Madeline H.
New Albany, OH
I love the colors of this lip-stain. Most lip paints I've tried leave my lips dry and flaky. This lasted all day and (if your lips are moisturized a few days leading up to wearing the lip paint, it will not be flaky! I would def buy this again and recommend!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?