BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Lori R.
Lutherville , MD
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade rosé in a Ipsy bag on month and tried it and fell in love with it. It is comfortable and even in color. I really enjoy when i wear this lip color and I get a lot of compliments and questions on the lip color I’m wearing!!
Nadine R.
Naugatuck
Gorgeous colors, lovely minty scent. Not too matte so your lips don't feel ready to shrivel up. Pretty long lasting but not through greasy foods or lots of drinking liquids. The only downside is its not 100% transfer proof
Lady P.
My favorite of all times the application is super easy to use the formular is smooth and at the same time it gives you that matte finish we all like im on my third tube and i would buy it again my go to love the smell also
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
Review for: So Fetch more...
Tarte kills it when it comes to liquid lips! They don’t feel dry and they don’t get flaky either! It stays put through eating and drinking and the color payoff is amazing! I highly recommend this to liquid lipstick lovers!
Breanna V.
Carrollton
Review for: Frenemy more...
Goes on really thick and it difficult to smooth out especially with the color being so dark but it stays on all night and looks amazing. When you wash off this particular color your lips stay reddish for a day or so after.
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!! INFLUENSTER IS THE BEST APP EVER CREATED!!!!
Heather M.
Clanton
The shades available for this product is awesome. The staying power is pretty good. My favorite thing about this formula is the creaminess. It feels so soft, and moisturizing on my lips, yet gives the perfect matte finish.
Chevone C.
Medford
Purchased at: Macy's
I wore this religiously every time I wanted a natural lip. It stays on for hours, even through eating a drinking. It does dry my lips out a little bit if worn for an extended period of time but I would just throw chapstick over it. Definitely a repeat customer.
P S.
Euless, TX
This is actually a very good product , color range is amazing , it applies so smooth to the lips , you won't even feel it , long lasting , little bit expensive but the quality is amazing , would definitely repurchase it !!
Erin D.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Namaste more...
I picked this lippue up at Sephora. I love the color of this product! It’s somewhat drying, but it sticks well and doesn’t transfer. If you keep your lips moisturized with a lip balm, I would say that this is a good value!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.