BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Lizzie R.
England
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
Amazing lip colour. Long lasting and looks great on the lips I find it easy to apply as it has a creamy texture. It's good value for money and I will most definitely repurchase and maybe try some of the different shades as they have a wide range of colours.
Chelsea J.
Dartmouth
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Absolutely loved the tarteist creamy matte lip paint. It felt so light and gave a nice colour that lasted for hours. The price is completely affordable and the quality of the lip paint is amazing. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a smooth lip paint that is easily to apply.
Ruqaiya B.
Super super creamy. I'm not sure if it's all of them because I have the bunny one (collaboration with Grav3yardgirl), but it smells like mint. Just remember that it does not dry all the way and is still able to transfer onto drink and other things.
Vanessa O.
Review for: TBT more...
Is definitely my #1 and go-to on my lip stain list. It is SO smooth I couldn't believe the first time I tried this. It is CRAZY. May be pricey but totally worth it. It really met my expectations and even exceeded them. Recommend this 100% to anyone
Sarah P.
Innisfil
Review for: Hangry, Fomo (mauve) more...
The colour is really nice but the texture wierds me out. It gets very dry and does not last very long so re applying is needed through out the day. The price isn’t to bad tho and I would recommend i like them better when you apply gloss over top
Charnelle B.
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as a birthday sample from Sephora. Like all tarte products, I adore it. This colour is a wonderful nude and has a great formula. I found it isn't very drying and has pretty good longevity. I would recommend this product to others!
Jacqueline E.
Metepec
Review for: Selfish more...
El producto en sí es precioso, el packaging distingue a la marca y tiene un aroma peculiar como a dulce/chocolate que te hace querer comertelo, se siente muy suave en los labios y dura bastante tiempo, definitvamente comprare muchos mas a futuro.
Emily Ç.
istanbul
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I found this lipstick rather drying. The color was okay, but not as spectacular as many of my other nudes. The formula was not comfortable or as long lasting as I would hope for such a dry liquid lip.
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AL
Love it. Not drying out my lips but has matte down pat. So happy with it. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Also if you buy from tarte you get points and free stuff! Also they have sales often.
Jessica H.
Epsom, Surrey
I really love the matte lip paint. It goes on so well and really does stay on. My only conplaint is that it does start to crumble and peel off. I found that keeping a lip balm with me helped this problem
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?