BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jacqueline E.
Metepec
Review for: Selfish more...
El producto en sí es precioso, el packaging distingue a la marca y tiene un aroma peculiar como a dulce/chocolate que te hace querer comertelo, se siente muy suave en los labios y dura bastante tiempo, definitvamente comprare muchos mas a futuro.
Emily Ç.
istanbul
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I found this lipstick rather drying. The color was okay, but not as spectacular as many of my other nudes. The formula was not comfortable or as long lasting as I would hope for such a dry liquid lip.
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AL
Love it. Not drying out my lips but has matte down pat. So happy with it. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Also if you buy from tarte you get points and free stuff! Also they have sales often.
Sarah P.
Innisfil
Review for: Hangry, Fomo (mauve) more...
The colour is really nice but the texture wierds me out. It gets very dry and does not last very long so re applying is needed through out the day. The price isn’t to bad tho and I would recommend i like them better when you apply gloss over top
Whitegold A.
Brampton, ON
I love Matt lip colours. The best thing I love about tarte is the they are vegan and cruelty free makeup. I used many shades of this lip glosses and love the way they feel on. It has this silky finish and a great texture. I love tarte products
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got one of these for my birthday. I'm not usually one for lip paints because they're often drying, but this one made my lips feels so velvety smooth. The colour was great and the application was easy peasy!

You've done it again tarte, bravo!
Jessica H.
Epsom, Surrey
I really love the matte lip paint. It goes on so well and really does stay on. My only conplaint is that it does start to crumble and peel off. I found that keeping a lip balm with me helped this problem
Kels B.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I purchased this product at Sephora. It lasts throughout the day. It will come off a little on cups, food, etc.. It is a tad pricey for the product worth. Love the colour though, it quickly dries matte and would recommend to others to buy!
Cheyenne I.
London, ON
I don’t think anyone can have enough of these great color selection and stays on so well this is magic and not as expensive as that one brand people sign up and sell for lipsence? Works way better and cheaper then that and I just live tarte
Mackenzie B.
Toronto
Lasts for such a long time and great colour. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I like that it’s a creamy matte, so I don’t have to worry about it looking dry and cracking. Have bought it many times and will continue to buy it!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?