BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Taylor K.
Review for: Namaste more...
This is by far my favorite lip product. The creamyness is amazing and the application is very easy. It stays on for so long and even though it's pricey, it is worth it because it will last the whole day. I 100% recommend this product and would buy it again.
Andrea N.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I loved the texture of the lipstick and the color too. It was my first time trying out a Tarte liquid  lipstick. It is really long lasting it stayed the whole day. It met my expectations with it's texture. I would buy it again in more nude shades since they are my favorites
Megan N.
Wallaceburg , ON
Review for: Other more...
I love the birthday suit colour. It is just about one shade darker than my natural lip colour so it allows me to have something on my lips that is not too dramatic. The formula is great, it is so smooth and does not dry your lips out at all, allowing you to wear it all day.
Alexandra G.
Sudbury , ON
Review for: Other more...
The Tarte liquid lippies are great because they are well pigmented and you don't feel them on your lips. They also don't leave your lips looking chapped like some other liquid lippies do. The only thing is that they aren't incredibly long lasting. You might get 3 or 4 hours out of one if you're not eating during that time.
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
Review for: Selfish, So Fetch more...
It is very nice! It is very long lasting and the it doesn’t dry out my lips. It keeps my lips soft and smooth for the whole day , without looking crackey ! It is very high quality and worth its price! I will definitely recommend it to others!!
#worthit #longlasting #soft #beautiful
Meagan T.
Regina, DE
Review for: Namaste more...
I have a ton of the Tarte lip paints, glosses and stains.  I love all things Tarte and always keep my freelance kit well stocked with their products as they are great for sensitive skin.  This lipstain doesn't dry completely matte, which I actually like having dry lips.
Ashley N.
Sturgeon falls , WY
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
These are my favourite liquid lips I think, they are so so comfortable to wear! That being said you do have to reapply more often then any other liquids I have but it's worth it and the shades are beautiful and they aren't super drying like most "matte" liquid lipppies
Taylor P.
Calgary, MS
Review for: Namaste more...
Perfect nude lip colour that feels great on. It also wears down evenly so if you don't reapply, it doesn't look bad. Such a great price point for the quality that you get. The tube lasts a long time and there are really great flattering colors that you can choose from.
Clara F.
Review for: Namaste more...
I had a horrible go with this product. Somehow it the oil in the product leaked and there's oil surrounding the lip tube. It also made it very dry. I would not recommend this product. I am glad it came in a sample box of lip products because I was going to buy the full size .

Not sure if you can see the oil outside of the packaging.
Bianca E.
It is very creamy and I usually pair this with a brown lip liner. It is my go to everyday lip combo when I don't want to look too extra. Very smooth and easy to pair with any makeup look. As well, it dries easily and goes with a lot of skin tones. I recommend
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?