BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
niki b.
salem, or
This is definitely not a longwear liquid lipstick, more of a cream in a wand format instead of a bullet, but they're so comfortable I don't care that I have to reapply. they can be a bit messy though, and some colors bleed.
miss_amanda_r R.
Review for: Other more...
I love Tarte products and love love this lip color. This product goes on easily and has a nice finish and stays in place for a long time. It’s is not drying and is forgiving if you make a mistake. I want this in every color.
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
This is one of my favorite products, definerly hope they had more colors. It has a lot of coverage, it feels creamy, and last for long. I found that this lip paint doest dry my lips and if you apply more, it doesnt build up.
Nataly C.
Review for: Bae more...
I love this “lip paint” it goes on smoothly and I don’t have to keep reapplying time after time which sometimes with the wrong lippie can just be annoying having to reapply and touch it up!!! Definitely getting more colors!!
Reanna B.
Review for: Other more...
I have a bunch of these and I like them. The formula can be a little drying and cling to dry areas but with the help of a lip mask and balm before it’s all good. I got these during a sale on Sephora’s weekly WOW so I’m not too disappointed for the price I paid. Not sure if I’d buy them for full price though.
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
Review for: Other more...
Birthday Suit is my favorite shade . These lipsticks are very pigmented and comfortable but also matte and kiss proof. This is the only liquid lipstick that I have found that is very comfortable and doesn’t dry out my lips.
Kristen M.
Review for: Namaste more...
Not bad. It’s nice and creamy, applies evenly. The only issue I have is, I feel drying time takes forever. It takes some time to get that nice matte look. It’s worth it in the end. I would try another color! I do recommend.
Cristal O.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
The product was good. Had good pigment. Did not wear off quick. Goes good with any other product. I got mine at ulta. There are a lot of colors to choose from. The nude colors are really nice. I would recommend this product.
Rachel S.
This is a beautiful colored lipstick, but it is not long wearing at all. Generally it becomes very dry on my lips after only a few hours of wear. Perfect for pictures or a short function – not for a night on the town!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love how lip cream stays on for a long time. It’s not as drying as other liquid lipstick that claims to stay for a long time and the color that I got is really pretty and very wearable. I wish I have the other colors too!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.