BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Feels soft and hydrated! Stays almost as long as a liquid lipstick! Does not dry out your lips and they look super cute! In my opinion, they are a really good value! Especially if you get them in value sets as a deluxe samples, you can get multiple colours and alternate them!
Shawna H.
I cannot begin to explain the love I have for tarte lip paint I love them so much I own a bit for and will continue to buy them they go on very well they dry really mad and they don't transfer I don't find they lose their color over at a couple hours I would definitely buy more
Taylor K.
Review for: Namaste more...
This is by far my favorite lip product. The creamyness is amazing and the application is very easy. It stays on for so long and even though it's pricey, it is worth it because it will last the whole day. I 100% recommend this product and would buy it again.
Alexandra G.
Sudbury , ON
Review for: Other more...
The Tarte liquid lippies are great because they are well pigmented and you don't feel them on your lips. They also don't leave your lips looking chapped like some other liquid lippies do. The only thing is that they aren't incredibly long lasting. You might get 3 or 4 hours out of one if you're not eating during that time.
Jennifer H.
Erin
Review for: Other more...
I have had multiple colours from this brand, and i can say I love them all! They go on so velvety and smooth and I find as long as you don't eat too much greasy food they stay for a decent amount of time. Might have to reapply once or twice, but that never bothered me.
Megan N.
Wallaceburg , ON
Review for: Other more...
I love the birthday suit colour. It is just about one shade darker than my natural lip colour so it allows me to have something on my lips that is not too dramatic. The formula is great, it is so smooth and does not dry your lips out at all, allowing you to wear it all day.
♡23 H.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Namaste, Yaassss, Fomo (mauve), Lovespell more...
I live and breathe by any and all Tarte products. Their creamy matte lip paints are amazing. Sephora carries this line, for an afforable price. They dry matte, and last a long time. They have a wide range of colours and the ingredients they use in their products are great!
Andrea N.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I loved the texture of the lipstick and the color too. It was my first time trying out a Tarte liquid  lipstick. It is really long lasting it stayed the whole day. It met my expectations with it's texture. I would buy it again in more nude shades since they are my favorites
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
Review for: Selfish, So Fetch more...
It is very nice! It is very long lasting and the it doesn’t dry out my lips. It keeps my lips soft and smooth for the whole day , without looking crackey ! It is very high quality and worth its price! I will definitely recommend it to others!!
#worthit #longlasting #soft #beautiful
Alishia N.
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love the formula, super thick and creamy. Definitely feels like a nice thick layer of "lip paint" on the lips, dries beautifully. Not drying at all, actually hydrating on my chapped lips. Would definitely recommend this lip product and I will be purchasing more!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?