BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Cindy H.
Review for: Namaste more...
I think the packaging is really nice and classy. There is a wide range of colors, but I went for a nude one. It applies really nicely, I don't need many swipes to get a lot of color, which is really nice! The formula is not sticky, so my lips glide nicely together when I stick them together, and the smell of the formula is really nice as well! The smell is nice as well.
Shikin R.
Singapore
Review for: Other more...
bought this few days ago and by far the best liquid lipstick! it feels like i have nothing on my lips and its very smooth and the formula is superb! doesnt crack or dry up, it just stays on your lips without you feel it. definitely on a pricey side but it is worth it if you want to invest on good liquid matte lipstick. I bough in the colour Extra, which is bright red.
Jessica P.
Doral, FL
Loveeeeee it!!! Can't say it enough just am in love with this lip paint by Tarte.The color looks lovely on my skin tone and also keeps my lips very moist and doesn't dry it or cause cracks as many lip paints have done before. It's a wonderful product. Hats off to you @tarte cosmetics
Alexis T.
calgary
Review for: Manbun more...
I️ this is the only colour that I have from this collection but I️ love the colour, and how it applies and stay on ( I️ hate dry mate lipsticks) but this one does not feel that way. I️ love the dark deep red as well it because it goes good with everything! I️ have worn this both during the night and the day, with only a couple of touch up ( after eating, and after drinks) because it definitely is not that long lasting.
Rain S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The good thing about these lip paints is they are very moisturizing on the lips. However I do have to wear a lipliner underneath because they go on patchy on me. I don't mind the extra steps I have to take with these lip paints because they do have beautiful colours!
Siry D.
Monterrey
It is a really nice lip gloss... it has good coverage, it is a little sticky, but not uncomfortable.
It has a really nice selections of colors, not very wide, but if you like "normal" colors, it will be perfect for you.
It is not long wearing.
Charlotte R.
Mcmasterville, QC
Review for: Other more...
I got this in birthday suit and I am in LOVE. Even my boyfriend liked it and ... he doesn’t tend to like my lip products lol! It’s the first time I’ve ever actually found a matte lip utterly comfortable. It’s so creamy and soft I couldn’t tell it had dried down. The colour is a perfect nude your lip but better IF you naturally have pigmented lips.
Olivia M.
Review for: Other more...
Got the birthday suit lip paint exclusively from Sephora for my birthday for free. It is a beautiful color. It's my first time using a lip paint so I wasn't expecting it to come off if you rub your lips together. It's probably not for me considering I'm always smacking my lips together and it comes off and peels off. Doesn't look the best when it's flaky.
Lizzie A.
Montreal , QC
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Stays on for the whole night. I bought the shade "tbt" and I'd say it is similar to NYX lingerie in shade 12 "LIPLI". It is definitely creamy and does take some time to dry but totally worth it, I got so many compliments!
Sonia G.
Toronto
While I love the concept of a creamy Matt lip paint, given the name, I expected it to be made without drying out my lips. This product, however, ended up leaving my lips feeling really chopped and dry, so while I love the color, I do apply a layer of lip balm over it to moisturize because it is just too dry. I would recommend only if you genuinely love a dry Matte lip, otherwise this may not be the product for you
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?