BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jenn T.
Ottawa, OK
Review for: TBT more...
One of my absolute favourite lip products! It’s so pigmented, creamy, and comfortable on the lips.
I had it in birthday suite (the Sephora one) and TBT. One thing I noticed is that there is some inconsistency with the shade formulas because birthday suite dries down to a non-transfer matte finish while tbt never really dries down.
I’m not bothered by it, but if you’re looking for a transfer proof lipstick then this product might not be for you.
Kelsey F.
Calgary
Review for: Other more...
this product was just ok for me. I found it to be really drying, even with exfoliating and using a balm before hand. they have a nice texture at first, but dry down very matte and drying. it settled into the lines on my lips and made me look really old. it may have just been my color (it was the birthday gift from sephora, color is 'birthday suit') which may have been a little too dark/brown tinged for me. I passed it on to my sister in law.
Elle T.
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Birthday Suit from Sephora for free as my birthday gift.  I thought this would look way too pale on my skin and wash me out since I don't usually use lipsticks this light. However, I love this lipstick. The shade is the nude that I've been looking for and I love it. I won't be getting the full size when I'm done however because it's $24(CAD) so not really worth it. It does't stay on all day but it's really comfortable on the lips.
Carolyn M.
Review for: Namaste more...
This colour is lovely, a very flattering peach on my skintone and it wears comfortably for the first few hours and for one re-application. It doesn't totally dry down but somehow manages to make my lips feel dry if I reapply too many times. Also the formulation of the lipstick could be better - both the sample and full size have oily residue seep from the cap. Not a bad product but just a little messy and on the drier side.
chickie d.
Windsor, ON
I LOVE tarte and their Tarteist creamy matte lip paint's! They stay on all day, some smell pretty good, and the colors are very flattering. The only thing that I'd say is a negative about them is some of the darker colors need a few coats, and get kinda patchy. However, if you moisturize and scrub your lips before hand, it really helps. I would have rated a 5 if the darker colors stayed on better, otherwise, the brand is great and I love the product.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
I had the pleasure of trying tarteist matte lip paint in "birthday suit" as part of my VIB birthday gift from Sephora. I wasn't too keen on the shade at first as it was so close to my natural lip colour but I love it on! I adore that it goes on like a gloss but dries with a matte finish and so far it has lasted through an iced cap!
Sarah A.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
I recieved this lip paint for my birthday in the shade of "birthday suite" and I loved it that I bought more shades of it, I think the creaminess of the lip paint is amazing that you only really need one layer to get full color. Its  not sticky and I feel some add such a nice scent and even add dimension to the lips. The packaging is super cute and easily to take everywhere. Only bad thing is sometimes it doesnt last that long and to some people that stinging sensation might annoy them
Savanah F.
I love everything Tarte. This is my first time trying it and I absolutely love it. It lasts a long time and drys fast. It's super easy to apply, and super creamy going on. I recommend this lipstick to anyone heading out for a girls night, having a lazy day, or even rocking a classy look at work.
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Honestly I love this product from tarte. The packaging is so nice and neat. Very unique and rich. Honestly it surpassed my expectations. It’s easy to apply as the applicator is designed to apply easy. I would definitely repurchase this product as it wore comfortably on my lips while day and did not come off easily or leave a sticky residue. It dried perfectly without settling into the creases of my lips. It is a great product. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
These lip paints look and smell amazing!

Consistency is thick and creamy, goes on okay... first coat is a little patchy and second coat can make or break.

As Namaste is so light i need more than one coat to be even and it dries into the cracks of your lips.

Staying power isnt that great, wears away from eating or drinking.

Not the best but i still use them as i do like them, TBT is nice but darkens a little than in the tube
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?