BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
I got one lip colour and blush for my birthday from Sephora and it's so cute, it's a great colour for everyday or to pair with a bold eye. It's formula is smooth and can be set not to transfer with a little bit of setting powder.
Tiffany A.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
I have one of these and I will definitely buy more! I love how they apply and how long they last. I love the colour and how many uses I get out of the bottle. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jordan T.
Sudbury
I got the colour "cheerleader" which is a deep red. When I swatched it on my hand, it looked beautiful and lasted forever. When I purchased it and used it for the first time, it was super patchy and not long-wearing. It might just be the formulation for that shade that was bad, but I haven't tried others so I can't say
Emily G.
Toronto, ON
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE. They dry down Matt within seconds with no cracking or bleeding. The colours are fantastic and they also have a really nice smell. The price is right and these are totally worth it!
Erin H.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The perfect nude on my skin! Super hydrating and not at all flakey. The only downside is once it gets wet it comes off. If you don’t mind reapplying a few times throughout the day it’s definitely worth it.
Madison L.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Adorbs, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
absolutely obsessed with this product, works amazing, super pigmented, comfortable to wear, long lasting and just overall super amazing. Will DEFINITELY be purchasing this again.. Purchased this at sephora, definitely a pricey product, but well worth the money!
Shinzley B.
Toronto
Review for: Yaassss more...
I wanted it for the colour, but the formula is a complete miss. It’s far too drying and feels like the alcohol content is quite high, which cannot be good for your lips. Definitely would not recommend.
T’era✨ L.
Review for: Manbun more...
This colour was soooo sexy. Went well with any colour outfit I put on and glided on like butter. And it was really affordable. Lovely packaging and an all round knock out. Told all my friends about it.
Tara L.
Langley, BC
Nice colour and texture, doesn’t feel too drying on the lips. Goes on nicely if you moisturize and exfoliate your lips first! Feels almost velvety and doesn’t last all day but I’d say like 6 hours!
Kristy F.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
I LOVE this product. It smells good, stays all day, and doesn’t make my lips feel or look dry. I love the colour and it’s a perfect nude for my skin where it doesn’t wash me out or anything like that. I would definitely buy again.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.