BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
krista p.
Review for: Lovespell more...
One of my favorite lip products! Super long wearing and transfer resistant! I’ve purchased this product several times. Easy application with a great applicator! Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes a long wearing lip color!
Liliana M.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarte really delivered on this Matte lip Paint! The colour is very opaque , I love how creamy and full coverage this lip paint is. Even though it has a matte finish It doesn’t dry out your lips and leave a ring around the rim that so many other matte lipsticks do. It may need to be reapplied throughout the day but I prefer this over a matte lip product that stays on all day and feels like cement . Good Job Tarte! tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Alexa K.
Vancouver, BC
A very comfortable matte texture that does not dry out the lips. However, because of the creaminess, it does not dry down (which isn’t necessarily a concern). The colour selection is suffice, & has many favourites for many people.
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Namaste more...
Namaste is my go to nude shade! I love how smooth and light this lipstick is. The only thing I would change about this lipstick is make it longer lasting. It is pricey and I do have other lippies that last longer. However, you can’t beat this colour so I will continue to go back to it!
Amy F.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Again so so amazing tarte is by far my one of my favorite brands at the moment I would love to try out the concealer but I am sure when I get my hands on it hopefully it will be as amazing as this is and I love the colour ❤️❤️😍😍
siaan W.
Review for: Selfish more...
Brought this in the shade selfish and I adore it 😍 first time buying this and will defiantly be buying again, such a lovely colour and very easy to apply. Some people will think it’s expensive but you defo get what you pay for.
carla h.
Review for: Other more...
This product has beautiful packaging, apart from the packaging, IT SMELLS AMAZING, it dries out matte but it is not too dry on the lips,it feels really nice ! i got it for my birthday a whule ago and been using it eversince !
isis F.
17th street circle east, brandenton FL
I love product from Tarte but this is seriously amaze me is very matte but creamy and smooth is not dry at all is very soft and the smell is very delicious the packaging are very modern I highly recommend this product 100/100
Tanya P.
Doral, FL
I tried this from my best friend, she got it as a gift and I was looking thru her stuff and tried it. The color was nice, felt nice on my lips, it wasn’t dry at all but it was a bit cakey and honestly I wouldn’t purchase it.
Veronika N.
Bayamón
Review for: Other more...
I love it. It has a nice scent, the color is beautiful and it compliments so many looks. What I don’t like is (and I hope I just got a faulty bottle) how it broke. Not sure if there was a problem in how they made it but it would take out too much lipsticks and when I would try to put some back in it would fill out then after trying to close it, it cracked. Then continued until now I have to keep it in a bad to keep it from going everywhere and drying out. Love the product but don’t know about the tube...
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.