BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Karlie Z.
Dublin, PA
I have the festival and bestie matte lip creams. The coverage is amazing and lasts all day long without moving on your lips. The wand makes the application easy, blending completely over the lips. There are a variety of colors to choose from and you cannot go wrong with this formula.
teigan s.
Ford City, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
The consistency is smooth on the lips and they apply really creamy which I like. The colors are nice. I do feel though they tend to get almost chalky after they have been on for a long time, but I really like the product and the shade range
Michelle B.
Duncanville, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this product because Tarte is one of my favorite brands but I just don’t. It makes my lips so dry and fades too quickly. The only upside is that the product is pigmented. Not a formula I would recommend.
Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
it’s an okay lipstick, I don’t love it or hate it. I got it in my ipsy so im using it but I wouldn’t purchase on my own. it’s a nice glossy but comes off very very easily
Karli S.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
This is one of my favorite products. First off the packaging is cute, I love gold. I love how it goes on the lips. It is so smooth and even. Some matte lip products dry crusty and make your lips feel dry. But this is not one of them. It is so great and would for sure recommend to anyone looking for a solid purchase that you would not be disappointed in.
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
This is a matte liquid lipstick. It dries down nicely and is pretty pigmented. I received a shade I would not normally chose for myself in the birthday gift from Sephora this year, but I plan to purchase a different shade and give it s other try.
Michaila B.
I LOVE THIS LIQUID LIPSTICK!!! It goes on so smooth and the ones I have smell almost like peppermint, amazing! It stays on all day, smooth and doesn't clump on your lips like some lip paints I've tried. I would completely recommend this, they have the best perfect red shade I've ever tried.
Camila P.
Bridgewater
Purchased at: Sephora
So nasty. You know that chocolate mousse with the air bubbles inside that makes the texture both moussey and foamy? That was the texture of this and it felt disgusting on my lips. I wore it out to test its longevity, not expecting many issues only to find an hour later that the outside edge had oxidized, leaving it a pink 2 shades darker than the inside. It sunk into my lip lines (which arent really prominent at all!) And whatever didnt sink it oxidized as well leaving my lips looking stripey. My lips looked like a corpse that had been dumped in the water, with the lip paint looking bloated and stripey and cracked. I've NEVER had anything similar to this happen with any other lip product
Veronica T.
Castro Valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this and thought I would hate it but I absolutely love it. It doesn’t dry down super budge proof, it has more of a mousse-y texture almost. It makes your lips look amazing though. The only complaint I have is that I have to wear a balm underneath or it can be a little drying
Lauren S.
Florence
Review for: Namaste more...
The color is beautiful and I absolutely love that, but the only problem that I have with this lip "paint" is that it's too dry and tends to need a gloss, which completely defeats the entire purpose.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.