BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
amy |.
Toronto
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not my favourite lip product because it does not dry down. Good applicator and colours, but this mousse texture isn’t comfortable to wear because it can slide around.
Surabhi S.
Best product I have ever used I loved the texture and shades...the matte lip paint are amazing it doesn't dries out...to your lips it gives aatte plus creamy texture I love the product...
Amber O.
Genuinely so creamy and an amazing formula. All the colours I personally chose looked stunning and seemed like shades that would suit all skin tones. 100% recommend
Lizan A.
Netherlands
Very nice product! I especially love the nudes! Very creamy and not drying on the lips! I would say that it stays as long as you do not eat or drink anything crazy.
Olivia D.
Very nice formula, stays on for a while and has a nice colour. Light weight, which is something I look for in a lipstick. Definitely recommend buying this product.
Vanessa S.
Winnipeg
Not too crazy about this product. It did do good job of staining my lips, however it left very dry and it was hard to remove it at the end of the night... Which I guess means it did its job lol
Aditi S.
I love these tarte creamy matte lip paints cause they are a very comfortable matte they dry down perfectly not making it too dry for the lips and they feel and smell amazing as well
Aisha M.
Mississauga, Ontario
Love all the colours! Its a good, smooth finish, my lips do not feel dry. Its on most of the day, when I eat it does not go all over so thats definetly a plus. 😛
Rachel W.
Sault Sainte Marie
I'm a BIG lipstick user and this is one of my favorite cream mattes! It has a great hold, and won't peel off like a lot of the mattes I've tried. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
Deborah S.
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I am obsessed with this creamy lip paint! I was super into matte lipsticks for the past few months, but always hated how dry my lips were left feeling.
My first intro to the Tarte lip paint line was when I got my birthday gift from Sephora. I was shocked at how great the formula felt as well as it's mega staying power. Although this does transfer as it doesn't fully dry down, I find that even in the morning after I thought I took all of it off, some of the beautiful colour is still shining through!
Yesterday I walked into Sephora to find my perfect rose shade from Tarte, and I did! I'll definitely be trying some more! Any suggestions for the nude/rose lover?

*EDIT* just came back from Sephora and picked up the colour TBT. Love love love this brand and formula!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?