BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Amanda V.
One of my favourite Tarte products. This lippie goes so so smooth, I don't find it streaky at all. It dries matte but doesn't dry out your lips (I find the quick dry matte does). 100% recommend.
Alejandra F.
St Catharines, ON
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
The first time I purchased this I had bought the TBT colour and loved the way it looked and felt and have bought several other tarte lipsticks since, would recommend to everyone I know
Anna D.
EDMONTON, AB
A staple in any girls makeup bag. Formula is creamy but lasts long and doesn't crack. You do have to apply it a few times throughout the day but other than that the colour looks great.
Rebecca S.
Cornwall , ON
Review for: TBT more...
Hands down the greatest makeup purchase I've ever made. The formula is long lasting and this colour is the perfect night out lip. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Gabi A.
Calgary
This was the best!!! It lasted all night and didn’t get on any of my cups! I loved the colour and so many people came up and asked what I was wearing! It also came off well on a make up wipe after a night out!
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is very mattifying but creamy but it does not feel really sticky and it quickly dry ice and also i like having this as my everyday lip colour because it is very rich but it blends well with my skin tone.
Mahala G.
Medicine Hat
I love this lip product! It glides on smoothly and stays put. The applicator is curved, and allows some precision application at the tip. A very nice classic colour as well (fomo).
Paige D.
Canada
I love this lip stain, the color is beautiful. I wear it almost daily, it's one of my favorites. I like it because it doesnt look cakey. I find it does dry out kind of fast though if you don't use it often.
VERONIKA L.
King Street, Aberdeen
Yes yes yes yes. Precise, long lasting with a rich pigment. If it was more accessible in the UK, i would not use anything else. I have never been so happy with a lipstick before.
Brianna Z.
Trail
Love love love this colour. Super easy to apply. Doesn’t crack. Lasts hours and isn’t wiped off when I eat or drink. I’m super picky with lip stains but I love this one. Definitely will purchase again. :)
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?