BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
hannah d.
Toledo, OH
Review for: TBT more...
stays on forever!!! i swatched it in store and it continued to stay on my hand the entire day even after attempts at getting it off as well as washing my hands a bunch!
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
Review for: Twerk more...
This lipstick goes on so smooth and looks great. The color is beautiful and it feels fairly moisturizing. It doesn’t last very long though so I don’t use it if I plan on being out for a while or eating/drinking.
Deja K.
Hollywood , FL
This is such a wonderful gift to people interested in lipstick! The pigment is amazing but the texture is even better! I keep this lip paint in a makeup bag in my purse. I gave this lip paint to my boyfriend’s mom and she loved it! I’m able to get quality at a affordable price.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Is super matte but creamy do not break your lips isn’t dry so is really a good texture
Carri C.
Peyton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Frenemy more...
Great color, long lasting. Enjoyed the product and the look it created. Received it free, but would buy again. The packaging was clean and easy to use.
Caroline B.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE these! The color selection is great and they actually last a long time on my lips.
Javeria A.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
I liked the texture, and it lasted for most of the day. I only used it a couple times though because the shade was not flattering on my skin tone - a little too light. I would try again in another color.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as part of a Sephora nude lipsticks package, so I only have a deluxe sample size. I like it, I have to say. The color is pretty, but a touch paler nude than I prefer.

I have one of the Revlon matte lip paints that performs very similarly to this, at half the price, and the formula is less heavy (though the Tarte isn't very heavy at all) and that color works a bit better with my lips' natural shade, since the Revlon is a touch pinker and a touch darker.

But this does feel nice and velvety and applies smoothly. It doesn't set dry but stays sort of velvety without feeling sticky or uncomfortable. Wear time is decent. I'd probably be more impressed if I hadn't found a cheaper alternative that I'm very happy with. Someone in search of a nude matte lip look would probably like this -- and I don't notice Tarte's sometimes strong minty scent and flavor with this either, for what it's worth.
Rizwana S.
Review for: Other more...
Tarteist creamy matte lip paint in "Birthday Suit" (exclusive shade for Sephora Beauty Insiders)
I'm not a big fan of the colour. It is a pink-mauve shade that for some reason I do not like on myself personally. I will definitely wear it because I have it in my collection, but I would not purchase it again if this particular shade was available at Sephora during the year. Even though I am not a huge fan of the colour I do think it will look nice with a smokey/dramatic eye look since it has a little more colour than a basic nude lipstick. This product is supposed to be similar to a liquid lipstick where it will dry matte after applying it. When I first applied it it felt a little like a moussey texture which I did like. I do find that it dries to a matte finish but not completely matte. It takes a while to dry to a matte-like finish but it will still transfer, so basically its not like a normal matte liquid lipstick where it does not budge once it is applied. Since it does not dry to be completely matte, it is not over drying which I really enjoyed, but I would much rather have a liquid lipstick that does not transfer than one that does. Also, it is not very long lasting and needs to be reapplied during the day (especially after you eat or drink).
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this matte lip paint by tarte. The colour I have isn’t on the list, it’s called birthday suit (It is a pinkish nude colour). Normally I don’t wear lip products other than lip balms or a clear gloss, however I’ve been noticing all different kinds of lip products they have out so I’m trying to go outside my comfort zone.
I received this product in a travel size with a matching blush by tarte as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It is extremely long lasting, it has a buttery texture that glides on your lips, it is easy to apply and has a great pigmentation. It doesn’t dry your lips out either which I’ve been told that some matte lip paints/lipstick’s can do. I really like this product and highly recommend buying it, I think the full size cost’s between $20-25 CDN. This is definitely a 5 Star Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.