BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Cait A.
Red Deer, AB
Didn’t really care for the feel of this product on my lips. The pigment was great but it felt a little too sticky for me and the price tag is a little high. Overall not a horrible purchase but I’m not likely to buy it again.
Influenster M.
I have a huge place in my heart for Tarte, they have amazing formulas. Along with this one, I love the feel of these on my lips, I get so many compliments when wearing these. They wear so well, and smell amazing!! I love them to death!
Sherilynn G.
Review for: Selfish more...
The shade is great! Also long lasting too! Easy to use, love #Tarte ❤️ #matte is super creamy & sets really fast. It also doesn’t dry out my lips which exceptional. I also have that problem but with this I don get dry lips when it’s on!
Kaitlyn D.
Lasalle , NY
One of my all time favourite lipsticks. It stays on all day, doesn’t dry out and makes my eyes pop! So beyond in love with this product. I reach for it everytime I’m going out or for a dinner because I know it will still be on no matter what
Sky M.
peterborough
I love anything from tarte so it’s no surprise that this is one of my favourites. I would love to try out more shades though. It’s no super drying like some other tiger lip stains. I would to try out more from this brand
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This colour applies beautifully however it’s just not a colour for me. It’s too flat of a colour for me with med skin tone. It was a gift for me so I would not purchase this colour however I will buy this lip paint again.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
Review for: Namaste more...
Great colour and applies easily. It comes with a great applicator. It far exceeded my expectations for long-wear, even after it “wears off” it leaves a little bit of a stain colour to the lip. Highly recommend to others
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte lipsticks they are the absolute best! They are very affordable and they last all day long, they have the most beautiful colours to choose from! This colour here is my favourite I use it quite a lot lately!
Niveditha K.
Bur dubai, Dubai
Review for: Twerk more...
The lipstick is amazing because it’s matte and I love matte . I loved the packaging. It was long lasting. My friend gifted me the lipstick I loved it . I would really buy it again and would recommend my friends to buy
Dayre R.
miami, FL
Review for: TBT more...
I can't stop taking about these liquid lipsticks! It's the first one I try that doesn't dry out my lips and looks flawless after eating or drinking, definitely doesn't need to reapply and lasts for hours. I'm in love with this stuff
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?