BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
abi H.
Review for: TBT more...
very long lasting & pigmented. A little on the expensive side but worth it. Pretty drying on the lips (need to use lip balm) - but overall cute packaging & great product! would definitely reccomend! X
Sarah D.
St. Albert
Review for: Other more...
I’m not usually one for lipstick, because I either end up with colour all over my face or eating most of it off my lips, but this one stayed exactly where I put it. It was easy to apply and lasted for hours without needing to reapply.
Kristy M.
Review for: So Fetch more...
I have many of the colours of these, and I love every one. This is one of my go to lip products, I am a fan of liquid lip in general, and I find that these appy beautifully, They stay on for what seems like forever, and they dont smudge. They dont feel sticky and they are just overall gorgeous. Definitely go get one, you wont be sorry, and you'll probably end up going back for more
VANESA R.
FPO
It is high quality and covers a lot in one pass. Can not stand meals especially those that are greasy. And one of the problems that I see is that as time goes by it starts to fall off the lip.
Nicole K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
Makes my lips feel amazing !!!!!!! So creamy on my lips, makes them feel like a cloud. Stays on for a very long time, usually only apply once when I go out!!! And if I do re apply it’s cause it’s just so smooth on my lips !!
Christina B.
Moncton, NB
Review for: Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Fomo (mauve) more...
The formulation of this lipstick remains a bit tacky, even after drying to it’s full extent. It’s a thicker consistency that makes your lips feel crumbly. Out of all the liquid lipsticks/stains on the market, I’m disappointed in the formulation and lip wand Tarte has created. They have a cute colour selection, but, the longevity and texture is not worth the purchase.
Robyn C.
Love the colour birthday suite! It is the perfect nude for lighter skin tones. I am very pale and have a blue undertone to my along this colour is perfect and feels like heaven on your lips!!
Alexandra B.
Prince George, BC
My favorite matte lip product. I reccomend it for anyone! They stay put and dont flake. I wear them out to dinners and drinks and the product doesn't budge! It's also not drying like others.
Reem K.
Toronto
This is not the best lip product I used but it's definitely not the worst. While it is thick and almost mousse-y in texture, it it one of the least drying liquid lipsticks I have used. I know that once this product has dried and settled on the lips I can count on it fading nicely without getting the dreaded cracking and peeling liquid lipsticks typically get.
Sanae L.
Safi
Hello my name is sanaa laaniqi i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.