BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Hannah l.
Ermington
I love this lippy from Tarte! Tarte is one of my favourite makeup brands out. this lip paint is the perfect formula, creamy and still looks matte, highly recommend.
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
Review for: Namaste more...
Really like this color it’s a great every day neutral since these products don’t fully dried out they feel great on the lips very comfortable however buyers need to be aware they are not transfer proof and will need to be retouche
Shanna B.
Tower Drive, GOUROCK
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love the tarteist lip paints! They are an affordable product that lasts through out the day. They come in a variety of colours and finishes which I love! Absolutely recons any makeup lover to try if haven’t already.
Sadaf B.
Montreal
I got this as a sample from sephora. I so love it it srays all day long. It remains truly like a tint. I have bought in different colours also. I definitely recommend this product
Mirette g.
alexandria
Review for: Manbun, TBT more...
Love that this lippie is super matte, but not drying making my lips
crack like most matte lip products do .goes on like a dream and has no streaks. Is comfortable to wear also Love the variety of colors... I
want them all!!!!
Cait A.
Red Deer, AB
Didn’t really care for the feel of this product on my lips. The pigment was great but it felt a little too sticky for me and the price tag is a little high. Overall not a horrible purchase but I’m not likely to buy it again.
Shinead O.
I have a huge place in my heart for Tarte, they have amazing formulas. Along with this one, I love the feel of these on my lips, I get so many compliments when wearing these. They wear so well, and smell amazing!! I love them to death!
Cedar A.
Malaga
I tried this product out a few times as the first time I did not like it too much. I purchased it from Sephora and i wasn’t too happy with the price point.

I applied it as I normally would and it started falling off after 30 mins of applying it. The second time I tried it, it lasted almost 7 hours without it flaking!
Sherilynn G.
Review for: Selfish more...
The shade is great! Also long lasting too! Easy to use, love #Tarte ❤️ #matte is super creamy & sets really fast. It also doesn’t dry out my lips which exceptional. I also have that problem but with this I don get dry lips when it’s on!
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This colour applies beautifully however it’s just not a colour for me. It’s too flat of a colour for me with med skin tone. It was a gift for me so I would not purchase this colour however I will buy this lip paint again.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?